Which white tees have the tightest neck?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2006
man i always get the AAA shirts and wear a smaller shirt under ahaha that way wheh im eating i can take off the fresh one so i dont fuck it up

Apr 20, 2005
I like Staffords. Neck hairs are far worse IMO. I don't have a lot of them, but I have a few of them popping out like pubic hair. I just shave that shit, but it's a bitch to shave. lol It really pisses me off. Atleast if you have to shave your chest, it's directly in front of you. Just shave the top parts that pop out. Honestly, I'm a bit jealous of hairless fools. My homie has a completely hairless upper body and he don't have to worry about that shit. It just looks cleaner.
u better no homo that shit

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Kirkland White Tees !

Hands down. Necks never stretch. Pro club tees are okay but they're wide as fuck.

Kirklands aren't hella thin either, they are the Versace of white t-shirts.
Yea i like Pro clubs cuz they always have tight necks and are wide need that for the barrel chest. My bro fucks with them kirklands though he not as big as me though so that's probably why.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I rock AAA tees... where the fuck do i find pro club or staffords in 925? I've never even heard of those brands until i saw em on siccness

and @ ppl talkin bout sizes of tees... im 5'9'' around 200 lbs. (not fat i just hit the weights) and i rock a large... but i dont wear white tees just to wear em... i only use em ass undershirts