Which Tech N9ne Album Is The Most Heated..?..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
Absolute Power is more "heated"...but i still like Anghellic better

Anghellic was more personal, but the songs on Absolute Power are just that...empowering. they move you...get you hype (imma tell, absolute power, industry is punks, etc.)

Aug 21, 2002
AngHellic

That is the best album in the world and the sad part is, everyone isn't even on it! That's okay, it'll be ack on the shelves more heated than ever!

Sep 16, 2002
I;d definately would have to say "Anghellic" cause that shit is one of Tech's hardest rap journals in that album...that shit gots to be one of my all time favorite up there with Esham's "Tongues" and N.A.T.A.S.'s "Wicket World Wide.com" and Mastamind's "The Mindzi" albums....truly wicketly deep-ass master peices in my opinion.

much luv to suicidalists and 9 fans!! ya'll are some deep thinking motherfuckers!!
-Glen

http://www.STREETCHIEFS.com
album coming out in JANUARY!! hit up the MUSIC section for 2 new dope-ass tracks!!!

The Street Chiefs' upcoming album:
C.H.I.E.F.S.=Causing Hell In Every Fake Society

Sep 2, 2002
THERE ALL HARD!!!!!!!!

Absolute Power moved the fuck out of me the most though, because you get all the elements that make Tech-9 (Funny, Powerful, emotional, strange and straight savage shit).....Absolute Power is HARD!!!!.....DONT SLEEP!!!!!