Which Part Of Your City Got The Best/Worst Bitches?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Dago do be havin dumb ass females.

It's like the Miami of Cali.

My only caveats:
+the latin girls are different. I dont know how to describe it, maybe they're more traditional or some shit. I'm not even talkin about just the paisas either. If I'm goin brown I want me a slightly whitewashed, sarcastic, possibly semi rocker bitch on some other shit.

+Bay Area Asians are thicker than down South - I was talkin with my homeboy from LA about this. Maybe it's cause theyre less likely to be first generation and be eatin Burger King and all kinds of American bullshit food. But I dont fuck with Asian girls so I dont really care.

Jul 18, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
LOL LIKE THAT TIME I TOLD U WHEN I SMASHED THAT BITCH D.

I WAS SMASHIN FROM THE BACK AND HER SON WALKS OUT. I LET HIM WATCH FOR 3 SECONDS. THIS BITCH GETS UP AND BEATS HIS ASS WHILE SHE NAKED AND COMES BACK AND BEND BACK OVER
(Chorus)
MA MOMMA GETTIN YANKED ONNNN! LOL!

EL CAJON IS NOTHIN BUT SOUTHEAST RATHEADS.
lol @ a young black child watchin this strange man poundin his mom while tities flappin everywhere

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
san diegos only like 8% black anyway.

i aint gonna lie, the only black girls i see in sd are prostitutes

or its someones girlfriend, or cousin
or my family

black people look at me in san diego like the nigga seen me on an island he thought he was the only one on

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
when i was growing up i didnt talk to ph chicks because most of them were having trains ran on them..and past 97 they were tweekers...including the black chicks

that whole neighborhood went to hell somewhere in the mid 90s which is why i moved to SF

i didnt leave my neighborhood until i was like 17 or 18..had never seen the beach or anything

Dec 29, 2008
Man i used to live in the Oakland Hills. There's definitely some nice beezies in that area. Lake Merrit be having some nice ones too. Don't sleep on Oakland it's a big city. I mean if you just roll around the Coliseum yeah you gonna come across a lot of hoodrats but that should be obvious.

Nov 7, 2005
LOL LIKE THAT TIME I TOLD U WHEN I SMASHED THAT BITCH D.

I WAS SMASHIN FROM THE BACK AND HER SON WALKS OUT. I LET HIM WATCH FOR 3 SECONDS. THIS BITCH GETS UP AND BEATS HIS ASS WHILE SHE NAKED AND COMES BACK AND BEND BACK OVER
(Chorus)
MA MOMMA GETTIN YANKED ONNNN! LOL!

EL CAJON IS NOTHIN BUT SOUTHEAST RATHEADS.
i had to reread that shit a couple of times. you are officially the most savage nigga on siccness. poor little saw some shit he shouldn't have and then got his ass beat to top it off. lil dude gonna need therapy

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
san diegos only like 8% black anyway.

i aint gonna lie, the only black girls i see in sd are prostitutes

or its someones girlfriend, or cousin
or my family

black people look at me in san diego like the nigga seen me on an island he thought he was the only one on
lol.......

Yea, real shit!

It's sad when we're shocked to see other black people.

But yea, PB got bitches for days, White, a few asian, and a few Mex.....and a few few Black

Doesnt matter the season, just as long as it aint too cold all you gotta do is drive or walk up and down Grand (the whole area really).....especially on the weekends......bitches walkin around in 2 piece bathin suits is some real lovely shit!

Aug 9, 2002
i had to reread that shit a couple of times. you are officially the most savage nigga on siccness. poor little saw some shit he shouldn't have and then got his ass beat to top it off. lil dude gonna need therapy
Lol did u read the other war stories I posted a few pages back? There's more where that came from. Like the time when this bitches mom came in the room to her baby just so we could fuck.

Mar 13, 2003
well with the warm weather comin/here all the fine bitches from every city are coming out of hibernation.......so youll see a lot at the malls

Jun 2, 2002
there are hardly any females in my town...let alone a certain spot where they congregate. are you kidding me? if anybody knows where the good lookin beezys in fairfield are hiding, please help ya boy out and point me in the right direction!!