Which Part Of Your City Got The Best/Worst Bitches?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
From where I live in San Diego. Chula Vista to be exact.

Southwestern Community College

East Chula Vista (Eastlake, Otay Ranch)

Plaza Bonita Mall :knockout:

Fashion Valley Mall

SDSU

I'd say Chula Vista offers some bomb ass social bitches. They are usually preppy and stuck up though. :ermm: There's everything here in CV, from hoodrats to rich stuck up.

The worst, definitely East County. Bunch of sun dried looking bitches. lol

Aug 9, 2002
From where I live in San Diego. Chula Vista to be exact.

Southwestern Community College

East Chula Vista (Eastlake, Otay Ranch)

Plaza Bonita Mall :knockout:

Fashion Valley Mall

SDSU

I'd say Chula Vista offers some bomb ass social bitches. They are usually preppy and stuck up though. :ermm: There's everything here in CV, from hoodrats to rich stuck up.

The worst, definitely East County. Bunch of sun dried looking bitches. lol
Yeah chula vista is hella cool when it comes to variety. I love livin out there.

Yeah its somethin bout east county bitches. Everytime I think about a east county bitch, crystal meth and white bitches always cross my mind.

Apr 26, 2006
Yeah chula vista is hella cool when it comes to variety. I love livin out there.

Yeah its somethin bout east county bitches. Everytime I think about a east county bitch, crystal meth and white bitches always cross my mind.
Yeah that bitch Crystal ain't no joke out there. :ermm:

Aug 9, 2002
Yup yup, I think even better than SDSU IMHO. It's a nice mix at Southwestern. SDSU is mainly Katie, Katelyn and her friend Sarah. Oh and we forgot her friend Amy too. lol
LMAO! That's hella funny cause ma boy used to live there on campus and I would go up there and I used to say "hi Sarah" to every white bitch I seen. One actually said hi. And there was a white bitch named Katie that lived on his floor. She used to drink hella Jagermizer!

Can't forget about Alice, Wendy, Beth, Becky, Alisha, Catherine, Randy, Bobby Joe, Susan, Amy Lynn.........u know the rest!

Nov 5, 2004
You guys make me wanna visit San Diego more. Whenever I go to Socal, 99% of the time I go to LA.

Shea, I know one thing about San Jose...There are many, many, many dimes of every nationality every time I step foot into Valley Fair mall.

Apr 26, 2006
LMAO! That's hella funny cause ma boy used to live there on campus and I would go up there and I used to say "hi Sarah" to every white bitch I seen. One actually said hi. And there was a white bitch named Katie that lived on his floor. She used to drink hella Jagermizer!

Can't forget about Alice, Wendy, Beth, Becky, Alisha, Catherine, Randy, Bobby Joe, Susan, Amy Lynn.........u know the rest!
lol. I done the same. Just gotta watch out with Cody, Kyle, Ryan and Brian, they might hate.

For Mexicans it's: Jessica, Melissa, Veronica, Christina, Angelica, Adriana, Silvia... Well atleast the hoodrats. :cool:

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
East San Jo got a gang of nortena bitches lookin good, & a gang of hoodrats.

Downtown is a mixed basket cause they flock from every suburb of SJ to party downtown... but there will always be at least a handful of bad ones, & a grip of homeless chicks begging for smokes / money.

North San Jose... eh, I dunno ...asian is northeast northwest is mostly spanish speaking & a lot of rundown apartments, I couldnt say.

I do not get out to the westside too tough so I dunno about that either ( & I've lived here my whole life )

Southside is like the EAST ...gangbangin bitches, but you also got the rich chicks from the nicer areas in the south like Evergreen ( southeast ) down to the southwest like Santa Teresa where there are some quality broads too.

I may be biased but IMO the East Side got it in the basket as far as SJ females go.
I love asian women so I'm going with Japantown lol. Nah but on the real downtown probally, mostly cause of the university and the all the "ultralounges" probally give the highest grade punnany per capita. I could give a fuck less about some Willow Glen yuppie bitches and thats all I really seen of the westside so far. I'm dating a girl that lives right off mckee right now but all the norteñas & homegirls on the east ussually aren't single and they got way too much drama baggage for me.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
Japantown is a name made to fool people there are no good looking Japanese women in Japantown, just old folks, my ace lives on 5th & empire I was down there last night & they got some grimey muh fuckers walking by, none of which are Japanese. lol

My BM is from Willow Glen, so I guess I lied about the West Side thing, & yes she is stuck up & all that too, so it's whatever.

You got yourself a good thing going if you copped one off McKee lol ...thats my neck of the woods.

2 words for ya dawgg, USE RUBBERS lol
yeah sadly you right about japantown. I did get these asian girls to buy me a couple drinks at the bamboo bar not too long ago though. I thought I was gonna leave with em and have a fun night with some geishas but they slipped out the front door while I was in the back. Fuck it my japanese partygirl will come my way eventually if I put in enough work haha.

I was probally one of those grimey fuckers you saw walking to Kelly's Liquors on N. 4th and empire or Mi Pueblo for some modelos.

What else is WSSJ besides willow glen? I pretty much got most of the neighborhoods mapped out in my head but the west side is a blur.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
yeah the 7bamboo joint on jackson. drunken karaoke where you usually have to walk thru the back door all secret like. haha

not the bamboo lounge island grill on N. 4th

but yeah the torta cubana that mi pueblo's taqueria makes is tasty for the dollar. that and a watermelon agua frescas and I'm good for lunch. highly reccomended.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
I know i'm a little off topic so I'll start with a new town.

Santa Cruz, CA: Seabright/midtown neighborhood got the best girls and on neighborhood night (tuesday) they get real slutty too. lol. If you got what it takes the westside is a good spot to pick up rich milfs and healthy surfin' cougars. The flats is definetely the worst neighborhood for women. That place has too much hop and crystal bunnies and any girl walking down there past midnight is definetly a prostitute.

Dec 11, 2008
You want some bopper's all of East Oakland

You want some bopper's with wealthy familes try the hills

You want some random bopper's go to Downtown

You want some all around bopper's go to Jack London

You want some in-shape bopper's go to Lake Merrit in the morning

You want some other ass bopper's go to North Oakland