Which Part Of Your City Got The Best/Worst Bitches?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
i live in ocean beach....not poppin with sexy hoes....more like dreadlocked shitty guitar playing change beggin hoes

petco parks another good spot for bang bang boogies...and target too (any location)

I dont see any chicks in oakland, aside from the usual hoodrats.
lmao its funny you say that cuz wheneva i go to oakland thats all i see if hoodrats my aunt live on church st and thats all i see..bitch walkin wit muti-color hair smokin a black n mild talkin hella loud and talkin hella shit in a busted scraper or walkin to the churches chicken on bancroft

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ that was my experience spending a week in richmond.

i was like 'why are all these fucking bitches wearing bandanas and pajamas?'

hoes were in richmond wearing bandanas like it was the 1993 gang truce

and fuckin spongebob slippers

i couldnt figure out if that shit was a style of if richmond was just home of the hoodrat

Eastlake by far ..nuthen but cute bitches that take care of themselves wit rich parents in big houses

the worst kind of bitches live in el cajon city
EASTLAKE IS HELLA WHITE FOLKS THO. BUT THERE IS ALOT OF TOP NOTCH BITCHES OUT THERE THATS WHY I GO TO SWC

WORST IS EL CAJON, THIS LAST BITCH HOUSE I WENT OVER BY HAD A COUPLE OF ROACHES WALKIN AROUND, THEN IM ABOUT TO STAB AND HER KID WALKS OUTTA THE ROOM @ LIKE 1230 ON A SCHOOL NITE, BITCH AINT HAVE NO CONTROL OVER HER KID KID WAS UP TIL I LEFT @ 1:45 I ERASED THAT BITCHES NUMBER OUTTA MY PHONE REAL QUICK

Aug 9, 2002
EASTLAKE IS HELLA WHITE FOLKS THO. BUT THERE IS ALOT OF TOP NOTCH BITCHES OUT THERE THATS WHY I GO TO SWC

WORST IS EL CAJON, THIS LAST BITCH HOUSE I WENT OVER BY HAD A COUPLE OF ROACHES WALKIN AROUND, THEN IM ABOUT TO STAB AND HER KID WALKS OUTTA THE ROOM @ LIKE 1230 ON A SCHOOL NITE, BITCH AINT HAVE NO CONTROL OVER HER KID KID WAS UP TIL I LEFT @ 1:45 I ERASED THAT BITCHES NUMBER OUTTA MY PHONE REAL QUICK
LOL LIKE THAT TIME I TOLD U WHEN I SMASHED THAT BITCH D.

I WAS SMASHIN FROM THE BACK AND HER SON WALKS OUT. I LET HIM WATCH FOR 3 SECONDS. THIS BITCH GETS UP AND BEATS HIS ASS WHILE SHE NAKED AND COMES BACK AND BEND BACK OVER
(Chorus)
MA MOMMA GETTIN YANKED ONNNN! LOL!

EL CAJON IS NOTHIN BUT SOUTHEAST RATHEADS.