Which of these 3 sports star is the scummiest?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
lol@scummiest who says that
why aint oj on the list? just for being the hardheadedness nigga of all time.

barry is the home run king
michael vick is the homie, niggas fight dogs all over the world.
roger made his bed, he knows what hes doing...
hes throwin everyone under the bus, like a true longhorn.

Feb 23, 2005
VICK IS A BEAST AND BARRY IS THE HOMERUN KING

U SHOULD THROW UP JOSE CONSECO. DUDE IS A SNITCH. THATS THE WORSE THING U CAN DO BESIDES FUCKIN KIDS IN MY BOOK
Oh yeah, blowing a whistle on cheating in baseball is worse than fucking kids? Wow, you got your priorities backwards.

Vick is a moron for throwing away a 100+ million dollar contract. Yeah, I bet he's having fun in a federal pounding in the ass prison.

Take Barry Bonds off the list! bonds is the man.
No, he's an idiot and cheated in the game of baseball, idiot. Baseball isn't the only thing he cheated.

Nov 26, 2007
CANSECO...bonds was the best in an era where you can't go back and prove who was on or off steroids, Vick fought dogs...they're FUCKIN DOGS, BIG DEAL, and Clemens...well, don't really have anything to say about Clemens, but he kind of falls under the same category of Bonds.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i think they all fall under the "most people hatin on me are 20 million dollars or more poorer than me" category

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Clemens

the news that just came out that he was fuckin with that one country singer bitch when she was like 15 or somthin...

Clemens is a fuckin scum bag.... i can't stand dude

Jan 28, 2005
i think they all fall under the "most people hatin on me are 20 million dollars or more poorer than me" category
you say that like money has anything to do with how much of a douche bag you are.

which probably makes you douche-

and has no correlation to the chips in my bank account.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
you say that like money has anything to do with how much of a douche bag you are.

which probably makes you douche-

and has no correlation to the chips in my bank account.
exactly

plenty of athletes make tons of money and I don't hate them

if that was the case I probably wouldn't watch sports at all because I would hate everybody

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
my point is your opinion is shit so why do you talk about it unless youre on some gossippin ass chicken head shit. thats what it sounds like a bunch cacklin old bitches gossippin.

Everybody cheats, dog fighting is a part of culture, and fucking 15 year old girls is fine, the only reason it is illegal is because of teen pregnancy.
All the old players took speed pills, better start astriking all there records, and to the thread starter, i bet you never player any sports, or competed at anything in your pathetic life.
you guys are some fags, all of them are cool in my book.
IM ON UR SIDE. EVERTHING UR SAYIN I CAN UNDERSTAND WHERE U COME FROM

Apr 25, 2002
you guys are some fags, all of them are cool in my book.
EXACTLY!!! Who are these niggaz getting on here judging others lives? Other than CLEMENS "allegedly" fooling with an underage beezy, the rest of that news is some bullsh*t. Folks been cheating in sports sense the word "sport" was invented. Folks been fighting animals since the old ages. Yall suckas funny to me.

Jan 28, 2005
shit. Part of being a professional athlete is acting good. Little kids be looking up to these people, and we got all these scandals. It's setting a bad example for current and future athletes on a national level.

More kids worship pro athletes than kids worship the president of this country (not specifically the current one).

so whats so wrong about NOT fucking 14 year old country bar singers, and NOT fighting dogs until one another dies, and NOT using HGH or steroids?

Go ahead and do that shit if you a low-life, I dont give a fuck. But when you're a role model for kids, it's just irresponsible. Sure, they dont ask for kids to idolize them, but you know way before you get into professional sports that you need to act right because of the fans who support you. After all, these cats grew up idolizing sports stars themselves.

Being a great athlete doesn't make you exempt from the law or make it justifiable for you to have bad character traits.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
shit. Part of being a professional athlete is acting good. Little kids be looking up to these people, and we got all these scandals. It's setting a bad example for current and future athletes on a national level.

More kids worship pro athletes than kids worship the president of this country (not specifically the current one).

so whats so wrong about NOT fucking 14 year old country bar singers, and NOT fighting dogs until one another dies, and NOT using HGH or steroids?

Go ahead and do that shit if you a low-life, I dont give a fuck. But when you're a role model for kids, it's just irresponsible. Sure, they dont ask for kids to idolize them, but you know way before you get into professional sports that you need to act right because of the fans who support you. After all, these cats grew up idolizing sports stars themselves.

Being a great athlete doesn't make you exempt from the law or make it justifiable for you to have bad character traits.
the thread is still a fag fest no matter how you put it. gossipin ass bitches.