Which of these 3 sports star is the scummiest?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
why do people on the siccness think if you state an opinion about another man then it means you're "hatin" or "gossipin ass bitches"

seriously... when you're in the spotlight people are gonna have opinions

not even just in this thread... I mean if someone on the siccness talks about how they think a certain rapper is weak or their album is garbage that person is labeled as a hater and people say... "how many records did you sell? don't talk shit"

I didn't sell any records you fuckin dummy... I'm not a rapper!

and this is a forum... where people discuss and state opinions... that's what this shit is here for

And I don't lose sleep over these dudes... I'm just statin how I feel about their actions

especially Clemens fuckin around with a 15 year old girl or whatever, if you don't have a problem with that you're a low life piece of shit yourself... and you should kill yourself

Okay... my rant is over

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
and this is a forum... where people discuss and state opinions... that's what this shit is here for

And I don't lose sleep over these dudes... I'm just statin how I feel about their actions
read that and explain how youre not doing the same thing youre criticizing. we're just stating our opinions as well. deal with it.

Feb 23, 2005
Damn, I forgot the Mailman.

Or I could do a thread about how dumb you are, like Benson or whatever his name is for operating a boat while drunk and trying to evade the police.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
the king of dumb would be rae carruth gettin caught in the trunk of the car or maurice clarett gettin caught up robbin some folks with a ak.