Which of these 3 sports star is the scummiest?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2005
Michael Vick
Barry Bonds*
Roger Clemens.

Michael Vick, for being Michael Vick. Operating a dog fighting operation and all that jazz that goes with it.

Barry Bonds, cheating the game of baseball, beating his wife and evading taxes. I think his nickname should be The Asterick.

Roger Clemens. The skeletons are already starting to walk out of this dude's closet. Not only did he cheat the game of baseball, but cheats on his wife, racist, likes to be involved in statitory rape. Oh yeah, did I forget, that he was racist.

It's a toss up between Michael "Puppy Love" Vick and Roger "Grass on the field, play ball" Clemens.

Apr 25, 2002
Clemens by far. He's denied EVERYTHING including cheating on his wife and screwing a pre-pubescent chick.

Vick knows he's scum.

I'm not gonna sit and defend Barry Bonds all day but I've had the pleasure to watch him before, during AND after his alleged steroid use. I only wish more people could see the depth and weather conditions at ATT and Candlestick. Anyone who could play for the Giants and hit 30 homeruns a year is special, Bonds hit 28 *after* his alleged steroid use when he was 43 years old.

Anyways we're here to rag on the man right so fuck Barry Bonds.

Feb 17, 2008
you guys are some fags, all of them are cool in my book.
dog fighting/just being a complete piece of shit, a huge underachiever, cheating to break the most sacred of records in baseball, and having sex with 15 year old girls is cool with u? sweet guy. my book consists of Charles Manson, Osama Bin Laden, and Adolf Hitler

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
dog fighting/just being a complete piece of shit, a huge underachiever, cheating to break the most sacred of records in baseball, and having sex with 15 year old girls is cool with u? sweet guy. my book consists of Charles Manson, Osama Bin Laden, and Adolf Hitler
Everybody cheats, dog fighting is a part of culture, and fucking 15 year old girls is fine, the only reason it is illegal is because of teen pregnancy.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
All the old players took speed pills, better start astriking all there records, and to the thread starter, i bet you never player any sports, or competed at anything in your pathetic life.

Jan 18, 2006
Bonds aint a scum hes just not the type to really be social with the media and shit so they all hate on him and same thing with him interacting with fans. People hate on him cuz he doesnt act like a peoples person and everyone finds an excuse to talk shit about him.

I would say Vick is the biggest scum but thats just me.