Which Cover?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Pick 1

• Cover 1

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Cover 2

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Cover 3

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Feb 11, 2006
still aint over it?
damn
just pick a cover brodie. cmon, u can do it.
Over what?? I wasnt talkin bout you just the beautiful woman you call mom.

No hard feelings breh.

And I already told you go with the emma @emma Miserymade photo shop cover.

Aug 17, 2011
Over what?? I wasnt talkin bout you just the beautiful woman you call mom.

No hard feelings breh.

And I already told you go with the emma @emma Miserymade photo shop cover.

thats what i'm sayin...no doubt moms is a good lookin lady, but u been simpin for months over that.

im talkin bout pickin from the 3 covers in the OP

Jun 5, 2004
scrap the lamb thing period
This. The best way i can give constructive criticism is to say to quit the silence of the lamb gimmick... Ive listened to enough horrorcore rap to know about it, its not that, i get it... Its just one of the most unoriginal things somebody could even think to do

Look at a good horrorcore artist like Mars: did he choose the stage name Norman Bates and name his debut album "Psycho" and put the alfred hitchcock stamp of approval on the cover? No.

But i know that for whatever reason you still think the lamb thing is cool. So ok fine. But answer this: if you make this album cover with a lamb on it, then what will ur next cover be? Are u just gonna make a catalog of albums all with a lamb on the cover?

Not to mention i just remembered esham already has that sacrificial lambs album & cover...

Aug 17, 2011
This. The best way i can give constructive criticism is to say to quit the silence of the lamb gimmick... Ive listened to enough horrorcore rap to know about it, its not that, i get it... Its just one of the most unoriginal things somebody could even think to do

Look at a good horrorcore artist like Mars: did he choose the stage name Norman Bates and name his debut album "Psycho" and put the alfred hitchcock stamp of approval on the cover? No.

But i know that for whatever reason you still think the lamb thing is cool. So ok fine. But answer this: if you make this album cover with a lamb on it, then what will ur next cover be? Are u just gonna make a catalog of albums all with a lamb on the cover?

Not to mention i just remembered esham already has that sacrificial lambs album & cover...

to be honest, the lamb shit came later.. it was just la's most blunted at first, and not only horrorcore.. we probably done more weed cuts than horrorcore.. la's most blunted became an acronym and eventually came the lamb symbolism=anti-brainwash..most of us eventually become sheep and a select few remain lamb; pre-programming.

^thats the mixtape we did a while back..i kno, terrible quality, but to answer ur question, naah, shit aint restricted to just lambs