Which Cover?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Pick 1

• Cover 1

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Cover 2

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Cover 3

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I think Gemini made a great point. Most of us here if not all of us on the Sicc had no clue whatsoever as to what Lamb is or was. It's one thing to see the word lamb, but to see an actual lamb on the cover of a supposed rap cover strikes me as hella weird. And I am in no way attacking you, your character, your group...none of that. To me, the marketing is waaaay off.

The hell with the picture of the lamb.

If it's la's most blunted, then let that shit be known.....

Cause like Gemini said in so many words....Im not clickin shit if I cant find inspiration in the cover. And thats not to say I havnt clicked on ur music links b4 because I have, and I've actually liked a few..

My favorite which you never even posted here is that G' Extravagant 7 days a week (we smokin)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltvAfcpC2aI[/video]

On my mama that shits tight....

But if that song was on a cd in which the cover had ANY white lamb doin ANYTHING....I probably woulda never heard the song...if this was '96

And who knows G, me bein optimistic....maybe if you hooked up with an ill ass graphic artist who could incorporate all your thoughts (white lamb included) into a sweet ass pic..logo or sumthin......who knows

May 16, 2002
la's most blunted is not an image as much as it is a representation of who we are. i'd like to think that if the musics good, itd be enough to do the job.. don't really care for gimmicks n alla that. but you say if someone clicks the link and its tight, no one will admit it.. and while i do think theres peeps who are genuinely like that, overall, i'd hope that the majority of cats wouldnt be scared to admit how they really felt. if not, fuck it, that aint on me..but good looks on the feedback.

Aug 17, 2011
I think Gemini made a great point. Most of us here if not all of us on the Sicc had no clue whatsoever as to what Lamb is or was. It's one thing to see the word lamb, but to see an actual lamb on the cover of a supposed rap cover strikes me as hella weird. And I am in no way attacking you, your character, your group...none of that. To me, the marketing is waaaay off.

If it's la's most blunted, then let that shit be known.....

Cause like Gemini said in so many words....Im not clickin shit if I cant find inspiration in the cover. And thats not to say I havnt clicked on ur music links b4 because I have, and I've actually liked a few..

My favorite which you never even posted here is that G' Extravagant 7 days a week (we smokin)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltvAfcpC2aI[/video]

On my mama that shits tight....

But if that song was on a cd in which the cover had ANY white lamb doin ANYTHING....I probably woulda never heard the song...if this was '96

And who knows G, me bein optimistic....maybe if you hooked up with an ill ass graphic artist who could incorporate all your thoughts (white lamb included) into a sweet ass pic..logo or sumthin......who knows

strong feedback..definitely not tryna alienate people by comin off as a gimmick or anythin like that. all things considered, we'll probably do a better job of breakin away from the typecast in the future. appreciated.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
album aint out yet..assumption is the mother of all fuckups
I'm still not sure what role you play in lamb wether it be groupie or internet street team or rapper however please admit honestly that you fully understand that lamb would have better odds winning powerball than to ever be taken seriously/produce a profitable income in the music business.

Its just common sense, everytime you post about lamb your losing precious minutes of your life that you'll never get back, your gonna look back on this 5 years from now at this stage in your life and laugh at yourself, mark my words

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005

i don't think you've seen tyler the creator's albums covers have you?

the more nonsensical a rap album cover the more grimy the music on that is probably gonna be