Which A-Wax album(s) is his best work?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
What was the name of the cd with Telly Mac awax and the other guy (bubbz) I think... That was a dope cd.... I have it ... I just can't find it to many CDs shuffled up

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2006
2015 our goal is re release hard copies of all A Wax albums..... Starting with Jesus Malverde. We just got the artwork/layout back for that. Slow process but its all coming together.
What I'm having trouble understanding is, Wax is signed to a billionaire correct? I assume that's lito, owner of illburn. So if this is do, how much does it cost to press up an album? I know from experience, it's a little bit of nothing really. And if lito is a billionaire, what's the hold up?

Dec 25, 2003
His old stuff when he was coming up he was mobbed it like all the rest of them... Im one of the very few who just couldn't listen to his new switched up style rappin over tired trap beats soundin like he from Texas or Atl... why no mobb beats???

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
THE ACIDRAPTOR @THE ACIDRAPTOR Not sure what you mean? Wax has always repped and sounded like Pittsburg, Ca. Muthafuckas change over a 10 year period. Your voice changes. Equipment that you make music with changes. Savage Times was more than likely recorded on Tape/Reel to Reel. Its 2014. Things change. The one thing that hasnt changed is Wax giving effort to put out quality music. Bars are WAY above the shit 95% of rap artists are putting out. His sound quality is A-1. We have one of the best engineers and producers in Non Stop over seeing pretty much everything that gets dropped. Im just not sure I feel where you are coming from.

I wish E 40 would only do songs like Carlos Rossi and Mr. Flamboyant, but that doesnt mean I dont fuck with his new shit.

Listen to the word play and stop waiting on just a 808 bass drum to hit and I think your perspective on A Wax music might switch back.

At any rate, I appreciate you and everyone else listening and having an opinion, good or bad on Wax's music. If he was getting no opinions, I'd be worried.

ELM Chapter 2 Jan 13th 2015!

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
2015 our goal is re release hard copies of all A Wax albums..... Starting with Jesus Malverde. We just got the artwork/layout back for that. Slow process but its all coming together.
would that include the NFES 1 & 2 mixtapes? i remember they dropped on some site a dude who posts on here runs but i lagged on that

Last edited:

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
would that include the ELM 1 & 2 mixtapes? i remember they dropped on some site a dude who posts on here runs but i lagged on that
Man, trying to track down the Masters of those might be a tall task so I wouldnt hold my breath! BUT knowing Wax, its probably in the cut and he might just have them. I do not have them so If I had to answer right now, the answer would be no.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
yea i dont even remember what dudes site was, urbantunes 503 or something like that
P @pierxboy what the word on those

Dec 12, 2006
Its still indie rap.... money spent needs to come back. And as far as $ is concerned, im not asking about your water bill, so dont worry about ours..... :)
I'm not sure what my water bill has to do with anything. I'm not asking how much money you're making or shit like that. It probably can't be much off cd sales but I'm just sayin y'all throw around the word billionaire all the time and if that was really the case I would expect a little more going into promotion and things of that nature if this billionaire is serious about investing in his product and making a return on investment you know. That's all. I'm supporting it either way so don't trip on me. Just my over active mind doing some thinking.

Dec 24, 2013
I'm not sure what my water bill has to do with anything. I'm not asking how much money you're making or shit like that. It probably can't be much off cd sales but I'm just sayin y'all throw around the word billionaire all the time and if that was really the case I would expect a little more going into promotion and things of that nature if this billionaire is serious about investing in his product and making a return on investment you know. That's all. I'm supporting it either way so don't trip on me. Just my over active mind doing some thinking.
Google it deal just finished money hasn't cleared yet. Selling a multi billion dollar company isn't like selling a cd.