Which A-Wax album(s) is his best work?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
One of the few who been slappin Wax since the start ima say all his shit is dope to me when I think back to when I was listening to.his music way back..western blvd shit.

Jnr High to the Pen Vol 1 and 2 has some of my slappers on there.

Oct 10, 2005
His old stuff when he was coming up he was mobbed it like all the rest of them... Im one of the very few who just couldn't listen to his new switched up style rappin over tired trap beats soundin like he from Texas or Atl... why no mobb beats???
You not listening if you think he now sounds like just a trap rapper, a trap beat here and there but not sure where you're seeing this

Dec 12, 2006
Google it deal just finished money hasn't cleared yet. Selling a multi billion dollar company isn't like selling a cd.
What company did he sell? Just curious. Like I said, I'm support in what y'all do. I guess it's just me wanting to see more. Just being selfish. I know wax deserves some serious backing. I've said it before. If anyone deserves major promotion MF good people on his team working heard for him it's wax. Keep workin tho and best of luck it'll pay off.

Jan 18, 2015
I recently copped Pullin Strings on the strength of this thread. This is my first time listening to A-Wax. I was a bit reluctant to buy because A-Wax gets a lot of mixed reviews on this board but I'm glad I did because this album is NICE! 20 tracks and all of them are good and some of them are great. Dude has a nice flow and the beats are groovy and unique. I'm thinking about checking out ELM part 1 next. Is that a good buy?

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
I recently copped Pullin Strings on the strength of this thread. This is my first time listening to A-Wax. I was a bit reluctant to buy because A-Wax gets a lot of mixed reviews on this board but I'm glad I did because this album is NICE! 20 tracks and all of them are good and some of them are great. Dude has a nice flow and the beats are groovy and unique. I'm thinking about checking out ELM part 1 next. Is that a good buy?
Yes, ELM 1 is awesome but different to Pulling Strings. But some of his best songs on ELM: 'I miss you', 'Somebody i used to know' and 'Yea right'

Dec 13, 2013
Elm 1 an 2 are dope as fuck bro if you have the chance to buy elm 1 on cd swoop that