Which A-Wax album(s) is his best work?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2011
Just wanted to know so I could get up on his movement because I never really jammed his shit. You know cats drop so much shit nowadays when you do get interested in a muthafucka's music you have to sort thru too many songs to even get started!

May 22, 2006
Ray trap/rat poison mixtape is classic. I like all his music. I think street album is dope too and doesn't get mentioned much.

To answer the question tho, Pullin Strings is his best work I think.

I also think he has gotten progressively better as he's evolved with time. He's at a point now where he is nasty good and every verse is fire.

I think this is common with rappers. Look at lil Wayne, his music was good before the carter and then he turned into a beast

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
65's gs in a jordan briefcase, rat trap, savage times, who got it part pt 2

but theres alot of other albums from him just as dope, matters when you heard it in my opinion, like if you listened to all of his shit in 2014 for the first time your opinion could be different than most, certain albums from him i like because of the timing and where i was at in life at the time it came out

and i guess who got it and possibly even rat trap, would be a mixtape and not an album

Mar 22, 2013
HEROIN CAPITAL
No one mentioned Conceptz & Contradictionz? That shit was classic had bangers, g-tracks with Rydah & Telly, of course songs about having no friends because of jail, and it's only 10 tracks.

They even flipped In The club by 50 Cent (In The Lot)

MIXTAPES those NFES joints are solid but don't sleep on those WAXFASE tapes. Some of his best verses on those & also on that F.SUCKAZ tape

Apr 14, 2006
Street Album, everybody loves me & recession proof are all a waste of time imo. All 3 have few tracks speaking on real shit loaded with filler, esp recession
Recession Proof is definitely not a waste of time ! All are dope especially Recession proof! Recession proof is pure dope and might be my top 2 wax CDs ever.

Last edited: