wheres Young droop at?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2004
Young Droop Interview

I just got off the phone wit my relative, Droop. He always keeps me posted with his new music he's recording and different artists he's worked with. I can conduct the interview with him if need be. I know people wan't to know what's up with him.

Mar 26, 2005
'Inferno' if you can, you gotta conduct that interview mayne! Nobody will stay on it and we all been waitin on Droop for years, at least i have. Ask him who he's with and what about that release date for the "Men of Honor" comp. and "Fredom of Speech"?? He be killin me. We all need some new Droop to bump!!!!!!

Apr 1, 2004
Yeah I hollered at Droop and he said it was all cool to do the interview. So if it's cool with whoever was going to conduct the interview he's down for it. He mentioned he wanted to keep everyone up to date on what he's doing.

Apr 1, 2004
Aight, all I have to do is get back wit him. He has been recording a whole lot. Good lookin to all of the cats that have been supporting my folks and holding him down. He told me he is really appreciative of his fans especially on the Siccness.

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
i was just talkin to my nig a couple days ago... that nigga been in the studio recordin with Bizzy Bone, on my momma... he played like 3 songs 4 me.... i gotta put a verse on one of the trax and it's goin on my album.... 4 y'all that don't know my nigga is presentin my album... there's a gang of new Droop shit on there... so y'all gonna hear some cool shit... like i be sayin, just be patient......

Apr 1, 2004
Yeah my cuzzo has had many opportunities to release material with different people. He has been real skeptical of their intentions and has passed on alot of situations. I myself have always got at him about putting out some material to keep the fans satisfied. I can say he has maintained his hunger and ambition to succeed. I chopped it up with him when him and Bizzy were kickin it. Hopefully he can up one of the tracks on his myspace page.

Mar 26, 2005
That the best news I heard in a long time! I'm glad to hear that he has still been choppin it up and doing hella shit wit people like Bizzy Bone, he deserves some shit like dat. And no disrespect but who are you -LICWIT- cause you said you spit wit Droop and is the Inferno, the Inferno like personal vandetta Inferno??? But fa sho props to all ya'll and I'm still holdin ya boy down in the Northwest!!!! And what is Droop myspace page? :siccness: :knockout:

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
-LICWIT- said:
i was just talkin to my nig a couple days ago... that nigga been in the studio recordin with Bizzy Bone, on my momma... he played like 3 songs 4 me.... i gotta put a verse on one of the trax and it's goin on my album.... 4 y'all that don't know my nigga is presentin my album... there's a gang of new Droop shit on there... so y'all gonna hear some cool shit... like i be sayin, just be patient......

6years is plenty patent now its just getting stupid lol. Droop has no problem with features he does however have a problem with releasing a solo. KVE would have done been on his 4th or 5th cd by now and he would have done had a vid made...fold!

Apr 1, 2004
@ YGDfanforlife, I'm droops cousin and yes the Inferno from the Personal Vendetta clan. I think him hookin up with KVE was good for both parties. I would have also like to see him stay and continue pumping out product. I know that alot of the features that have been done, were done to keep bread in his pockets. I can't speak for him, so hopefully the interview can shed light on unaswered questions many have. I believe the wait is beyond overdue for a solo project. But like I said I'm glad he's still been out there keeping his pockets together and still driven. His Myspace page hasn't got any audio available yet but it's Myspace.com/pvgeneral. I wouldn't tell people to be patient about any solos or any releases to create anticipation. Hopefully the right situation will happen so he can start droppin material.

Mar 26, 2005
Thanks for all the good news mayne!! I can't wait to hear some new Droop and PV. Oh shit, it's gonna be sick as fuck! Now we just need the interview a solo and it's on. :siccness: And props to Inferno and PV, spittin fire!!!!

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
inferno how have you been?

Nice to see you're still around. You still posted in Merced?

I agree that the Droop / KVE thing was a beautiful thing.

All i wanted to see was Devon succeed post-KVE. Hopefully he can pick up were things left off. I don't care about features ... I'd like to see him do a solo album which I know he's capable of. If any feature... just Tavaris or any other family.

be safe Daniel...