wheres Young droop at?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2005
Droop! fool. Shit I been waitin for "Freedom of Speech" to drop for a couple years or some shit plus the other like 5 albums in the works. He needs to get a real fuckin deal. I dont know what the fuck all these stupid ass labels are doing!!! they need to get some real talent!

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
i just chopped it up with Droop yesterday.... he back out in Denver.... I'm waitin 4 him to get back out to portland in a couple weeks, then i'm shootin up there and we gon be recording with t-nutty etc. on the album "Men Of Honor"..... so be patient... plus my nigga is in the works right now on an album with one of your favorite rappers.... BE PATIENT... when the droop wave start comin in, it's gon be a tsunami......

Hutch

Sicc OG
Mar 9, 2005
We all waiting for that Droop Wave...

We are being patient, been years since we heard from him and I only got maybe one or two tracks featuring him in the last 3 or so years.

May 22, 2003
^Forealz
He on the new Yun-Gun also, shit's fire--

I hope for his brother Stone Kold to come out with something, that boy gots some new heat!!

Mar 26, 2005
Ask him when he's gonna drop his solo album and is it still Freedom Of Speech. Who he is actually wit now-a-days a far a a record label goes. If hes doing any shows or anything. Ask him some shit like that, thanks! :confused: