wheres Young droop at?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
nigga i'm licwit, that's who the fuc i am... droop is my nigga.... i used to stay out in modesto and had got plugged up with him.... spit bars and kicced it... hit the studio... smoked... smashed out to denver and fucd with my nigga out there... on some gangsta shit... who are YOU?....

Apr 1, 2004
@ Ogms, what up Beno? Yeah man still here in Merced. I'm posted up in the barbershop cuttin heads for now. I knocked out computer college, but have yet to pursue it as a career. Yeah I have always hated the tension between KVE/Droop. It could've been a real special thing. I've witnessed alot of negative comments directed towards him from people who have a perspective on him without really knowing him. I know KVE and Droops relationship is only something you guys can deal with internally. I know he wanted to drop the Freedom of Speech solo awhile back, not to sure where that project stands though. I also don't care much about features aside from him getting a chance to work wit some cats in the industry he wants to spit wit. And yeah Tavaris has let me hear alot of his new material. He has separated his self from mimicking his brothers style and developed a slower paced more lyrical approach, Sounds heated too.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
^^you talkin bout stone right? I didnt like how is flow was just like his brothers either. It was coo cause it kinda fed my urge from some droop shit but then i was well it aint droop lol. I talk too yun gun alot and stone stay plugged with him. I know they suppose to drop some shit that is complete too. You can hear that new style you speak of on Yun Guns new cd on the song Yung & Throwed

Apr 1, 2004
^^ Yeah I'm talking about stone, I think he found what works for him on the mic. He told me he wrapping up his solo project. I know him and yun gun have been working on some material for a minute now. I would like for him and droop to do a collabo album myself.

Mar 26, 2005
Who am I? I'm the only muthafucka out in the Northwest(from Olympia to Seattle) keepin the best spitter in the game alive! I got everybody out here bumpin Droop from 1990-HATE to Lethal Weapons to Bootlegs & Collections, his features on Community Service, evrythang mayne, I got all that shit! Im just a hella big fan dat been waitin for some Droop like evryone else. I think it's a good thang that Stone fliped his style and I heard a new feature, shits heated. But I'd still rather have some new Droop!!!

EvadE

Sicc OG
May 22, 2003
I heard bout that new Stone album, "Ahead Of My Time", heard some snippets... sounded hot!
Oh, I'm about to do an interview with Stone, so if you got questions..

EvadE

Sicc OG
May 22, 2003
i dont think there's such a cd in the works, but according to Yun-Gun the Cali Crookz album whats YG and Fury is dropping in march

Apr 8, 2005
YGD-fanforlife said:
Who am I? I'm the only muthafucka out in the Northwest(from Olympia to Seattle) keepin the best spitter in the game alive! I got everybody out here bumpin Droop from 1990-HATE to Lethal Weapons to Bootlegs & Collections, his features on Community Service, evrythang mayne, I got all that shit! Im just a hella big fan dat been waitin for some Droop like evryone else. I think it's a good thang that Stone fliped his style and I heard a new feature, shits heated. But I'd still rather have some new Droop!!!
haha, same here, im over here in spokane doin the same

Nov 6, 2005
www.myspace.com
I can co sign to that. I hit him on da chirp the other day. He played the songs he did with bizzy for me. So much heat I thought it was summer already. If you aint checked out the song me droop and my brother d-rum did here is the link. Let me know what you think. My album is dropping this summer. C-4 Explosive game.
www.myspace.com/dabayc4

Dec 11, 2005
Da Bay C-4 said:
He still gasses on songs, he is just slowing it down on some songs to be versatyal. Some niggas listen to slow. So for the slow niggas he aint gassing every song so they can feel what he is saying.
thats what i was gonna say.hes just mixing it up a little instead of always rappin' fast.