where the niner fans out now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Solitary 1 said:
WHY THE HELL NOT? YOUR OFFENSE IS EVERY BIT AS ABISMAL AS OURS WAS LAST YEAR. IT'S A VALID COMPARISON.

NOT EVEN TRYN TO HATE. LET'S JUST BE HONEST HERE.
Because it's quite clear where our problems are and they are easily fixable. You and I both know the Niners' O-Line is much better than it's been playing, and our problems with playcalling can be changed real quick once Nolan comes down on Hostler. Those are our only real problems on offense, the raiders last year had problems across the board.

That's why.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
Because it's quite clear where our problems are and they are easily fixable. You and I both know the Niners' O-Line is much better than it's been playing, and our problems with playcalling can be changed real quick once Nolan comes down on Hostler. Those are our only real problems on offense, the raiders last year had problems across the board.

That's why.
Nolan is responsible for some of the play calling as well. There are times when he takes over the play calling. Critics are beginning to say that Mike Nolan is beginning to get too conservative. My personal opinion is they're conservative because they don't have a lot of faith in Alex's arm. I don't think they have the confidence in Alex like the Pats, Colts, Bengals, have in their Qb's.

Feb 7, 2006
^ onside kick to start 2nd half is conservative? nolan aint out there throwing picks or false starting, and some of yall make me laugh thinking its still all the QBs fault when the o aint movin the chains

Apr 25, 2002
Tony said:
Nolan is responsible for some of the play calling as well. There are times when he takes over the play calling.
It's rare, he said it himself. He doesn't do it often and when he does he just picks a general play type, not the actual play. Nolan is a defensive guy so he needs a good OC he can rely on to call the right plays, and Hostler is not that guy.

Tony said:
Critics are beginning to say that Mike Nolan is beginning to get too conservative.
They've been saying it since week 2.

Tony said:
My personal opinion is they're conservative because they don't have a lot of faith in Alex's arm. I don't think they have the confidence in Alex like the Pats, Colts, Bengals, have in their Qb's.
They seem conservative because Nolan wants them to be a running team. The problem is the O-Line not getting it done and the playcalling is way too predictable when they run the ball.

Jun 1, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:

That's why.
SO BASICALLY WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS THAT THE O LINE ISN'T PLAYING WELL AND THEY'RE ALSO BEING POORLY COACHED (TERRIBLE OC WHO NEEDS TO BE SHOT.)

HMMM.. SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE RAIDERS LAST YEAR..

Apr 25, 2002
There were more problems with the raiders last year my friend. They had no QB to go along with no line and no receivers (Moss wasn't doing shit because he didn't wanna be there, Porter was riding the pine). The entire coaching staff was ass aside from Rob Ryan. There was no running game, not even a threat to the other team.

It's not the same.

Jun 1, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
There were more problems with the raiders last year my friend. They had no QB to go along with no line and no receivers (Moss wasn't doing shit because he didn't wanna be there, Porter was riding the pine). The entire coaching staff was ass aside from Rob Ryan. There was no running game, not even a threat to the other team.

It's not the same.
OK SO MAYBE LAST YEAR'S RAIDER HAD MORE PROBLEMS.. BUT YOU DO SEE THE SIMILARITES RIGHT?

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Solitary 1 said:
OK SO MAYBE LAST YEAR'S RAIDER HAD MORE PROBLEMS.. BUT YOU DO SEE THE SIMILARITES RIGHT?
Yes they are similar. Both had good offense but the o-lines are both horrible.

Coaching and the horrible play of the o-line are/did holding them back.........

Apr 25, 2002
Solitary 1 said:
Yes there are similarities on the offensive line play and in the coaching/playcalling.. But our problems really are not hard to fix, it's just a matter of whether or not they make the moves to fix them. The raiders were doomed last year and the problems were much deeper. Our O-Line is very capable of being one of the best in the league, they just aren't performing.. And the playcalling can easily be changed. Our guys are well coached and disciplined, the raiders of last year were not. So I don't think it's the same situation.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
the opposing team knows as of RIGHT now, the 9ers O cant do much except rely on gore and im not saying the 9ers have no weapons or threat cuz jackson is still a reliable WR as well as battle, but all they gotta do is put 7 or 8 guys in the front to make it easier to get the RB.