where the niner fans out now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2007
You shouldn't of made this topic but here's how I see it.
Both teams are 2-2
Raiders lead the Niners in pretty much every stat category.
In the past 2 games the Niners have looked like the Raiders last season. Their offensive line is absolutely horrible. It has to be the worst offensive line in the NFL right now. Alex Smith and Trent Dilfer are just doing terrible as well. As for Gore hes still a monster RB, its just his offensive line isn't opening anything at all.

As for the raiders, There #1 in the NFL in Rushing Offense and the Offensive Line is looking amazing. One of the worst offensive line's in NFL History last year is no doubt in the Top 10 this year. Do you really think Fargas can get 180 yards without a super good offensive line? They keep opening holes left and right. The raiders are also 6th in the NFL in points scored. Also compare the QB's, Culpepper 5 TD's vs Miami on the road and a Struggling Alex Smith.

Unlike the niners, the Raiders barley lost both their losses, The niners got blown out in both their losses. They may both be 2-2 but the raiders are outplaying the niners this season.
I ain't hatin on the niners but this is the truth.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
I didn't watch the game... but if it was the Raiders that had lost, the Niners fans would be all over the board talking shit.

Both teams are 2-2 right now, but the Raiders honestly look a hell of a lot better than the Niners. Who knows if they'll keep it up for the rest of the season.

Pittsburgh did not play good at all this week, I really hope they turn it around next week against Seattle.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
AleX510 said:
You shouldn't of made this topic but here's how I see it.
Both teams are 2-2
Raiders lead the Niners in pretty much every stat category.
In the past 2 games the Niners have looked like the Raiders last season. Their offensive line is absolutely horrible. It has to be the worst offensive line in the NFL right now. Alex Smith and Trent Dilfer are just doing terrible as well. As for Gore hes still a monster RB, its just his offensive line isn't opening anything at all.

As for the raiders, There #1 in the NFL in Rushing Offense and the Offensive Line is looking amazing. One of the worst offensive line's in NFL History last year is no doubt in the Top 10 this year. Do you really think Fargas can get 180 yards without a super good offensive line? They keep opening holes left and right. The raiders are also 6th in the NFL in points scored. Also compare the QB's, Culpepper 5 TD's vs Miami on the road and a Struggling Alex Smith.

Unlike the niners, the Raiders barley lost both their losses, The niners got blown out in both their losses. They may both be 2-2 but the raiders are outplaying the niners this season.
I ain't hatin on the niners but this is the truth.
When the Raiders start playing actual good teams then you might have a point. Beat someone else besides the Browns and the Dolphins. While losing to the Lions......

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Masked Lemon said:
I didn't watch the game... but if it was the Raiders that had lost, the Niners fans would be all over the board talking shit.

Both teams are 2-2 right now, but the Raiders honestly look a hell of a lot better than the Niners. Who knows if they'll keep it up for the rest of the season.
And you know this of because of what?

Do you switch your Steelers and Raiders jerseys after 1 pm too?

Jun 11, 2007
Quick said:
When the Raiders start playing actual good teams then you might have a point. Beat someone else besides the Browns and the Dolphins. While losing to the Lions......
Personally If the niners played the Lions, Broncos, or Browns they would of lost all 3. I think Gore would of ran all over Miami for a win though. Who did the Niners 2 wins come against? The Cardinals and the Rams...

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
AleX510 said:
Personally If the niners played the Lions, Broncos, or Browns they would of lost all 3. I think Gore would of ran all over Miami for a win though. Who did the Niners 2 wins come against? The Cardinals and the Rams...
The Cardinals just beat the Steelers. Wins over the Dolphins and the Browns are the same as the Cardinals and Rams.

Dont get to excited over beating the bottom third of the league. Get wins over a top ten team and then talk...............

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Quick said:
And you know this of because of what?

Do you switch your Steelers and Raiders jerseys after 1 pm too?

You might find this hard to believe, but outside of the bay area, it is almost impossible to watch a Niners game. As such, I have to rely on espn.com to watch play by play accounts of games outside of my region.I also read a lot of articles from various sites about all of the tems, and judge my opinions based on the knowledge available to me.

I also don't own any jerseys, but since when is it wrong to like more than one team?

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Quick said:
The Cardinals just beat the Steelers. Wins over the Dolphins and the Browns are the same as the Cardinals and Rams.

Dont get to excited over beating the bottom third of the league. Get wins over a top ten team and then talk...............

Which top ten team did the Niners beat? Only top ten team they've played was Pittsburgh, and they got murked.

Jan 18, 2006
UMMM WE HAD A WIN AGAINST THE BRONCOS BUT SHANAFAG PULLED SHIT OUT HIS ASS, FUCKEN NINERS ARE DONE, ALEX SMITH IS OUT TRENT DILLHOLE SUCKS ASS. RAIDERS SHOULD BE AT LEAST 3-1 THE NINERS SHOULD BE 1-3.

Apr 25, 2002
hella_numb said:
even with this loss.

its only been 4 games played and we are 1 game out of first in our division.
2 Games out given the head to head tiebreaker (i.e. if we lose next week and you guys win, we'll still be in 1st if Arizona loses).

But of course we're in the same division so you guys will get a chance to make the season series thing null by beating us at Qwest in November.