where the niner fans out now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Defy said:
you just had 3 paragraphs bitching about how you weren't gonna bitch....
Are you really that stupid? I never bitched about this thread, I explained why the Niners are looking bad and disspelled your ignorant thoughts of them being like the raiders of last year. Get the fuck outta here.

Apr 25, 2002
AleX510 said:
I agree with your Defy. He writes a page saying hes not going to bitch but a page of bitching.
Explain to me how I bitched about this thread.. Exactly, you cannot do it. Next time stay the fuck off my nuts. Seems like you always need somebody else to say something to me or about me before you take the same approach because you're not smart enough to make an arguement against me. You're a worthless waste of space in this forum and you even got other raider fans calling you a moron directly and indirectly. If you don't know what the fuck I'm talking about I suggest you go back and read some of your own posts and look at the responses.

Alex510 said:
Records are even 2-2 but Raiders are playing much better than the 49ers right now.
Good for them. That's great. Whoop-dee-doo. Do you want props as a fan of the raiders or something?

The thing is, raider fans are ALWAYS bitching about being compared to the Niners, and now that they might have an arguement they WANT to compare them. Please. You either compare them at all times or not at all.

Alex510 said:
Niners will lose next week to Baltimore and Raiders will have a better record, So until then Keep making excuses.
Nobody's making excuses, I told you WHY they lost. It's their play. If you think that saying they are not playing well is an excuse then you're a bigger idiot than I thought you were.

You know what an excuse is? Claiming a timeout being called before a play is bullshit and you should have won the game. That's an excuse.

I don't mind the shit talk. It's fun most times. But when you have clowns like yourself making invalid points and riding other people's opinions and comments it just gets old. You have no idea what you're talking about, you never do. So please shut the fuck up and get off my nuts until you find a valid arguement OF YOUR OWN.

Apr 25, 2002
Defy said:
^yeah, there are some 9er fans that do that on here, but most do whatever they can to rub anything into raider fan's faces......yet when the tables are turned they get all asshurt.
I can't speak for others, but I personally never go out of my way to talk shit about the raiders. It has to be provoked.

Feb 28, 2005
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
You're a worthless waste of space in this forum and you even got other raider fans calling you a moron directly and indirectly.
Put me down for one of the Raider fans who calls him a moron directly.

The nigga is a joke and makes us all look bad. And LOL @ him using Defy as his guiding light.

Jun 11, 2007
Fatal stfu your team got fucked and they will against Baltimore. And I'm cool with every raider fan on this board but IntenseFear, That fool dont even know me. Keep talkin though Fatal, You always start these niner/raider forum wars. Shits not even funny

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

we got slaped the fuck around sunday but we shot ourselves in the foot alot. Thats a mark of a good team, they dont make stupid mistakes and we are making stupid mistakes. The O-line looks like shit, D fense played pretty good again but what can you relly do when your offense keeps going three and out or even less. Fucking Trent Dilfer has the worst throw I have ever seen, I think Cody Picket threw better. Im sure he was prepared to go in the game mentally but physically this dude has lost any talent he might have had. He's starting again next week and its gonna be tough.

Jun 11, 2007
^^ Trent Dilfer can be good but the O Line is lookin horrible and some of those plays... And Dilfers accuracy looked like Garbage. Kinda reminds me last year of Raiders bad offense, bad o line, good defense. How long is Smith out?

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
I have no problems with Fatal, we may disagree, but the dude has never talked shit to me, and I respect him.

Alex, you sir, have made some very unwise comments around here, and I agree with what a lot of people have said about you. I don't have a problem with you personally, but I see where others do.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Alex510 is cool in my book. He has his opinion just like everyone else does on this sight. Others may have a problem with him because he holds his own. But he seems pretty cool to me...

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
I THINK WELL JUST IN A FEW WEEKS WHAT TEAM IMPROVES AND WHICH ONE DOESNT.AND THIS RAIDERS COMPARING THEMSELVES TO 49ERS WILL PROBABLY GO AWAY WHEN THE 49ERS PACK UP AND MOVE TO SANTA CLARA.THEN THE 2 TEAMS BE SO CLOSE TO EACHOTHER.THE RIVALARY WILL WEAKEN I THINK.BUT RAIDERS AND 49ERS FAN WILL ALWAYS HATE EACHOTHER EVEN IF THE 49ERS MOVED TO THE EAST COAST.

Jun 11, 2007
Lemon I understand you and where your coming from, but I made one topic and Fatals been on my ass sense and he acts like I was the only guy in that topic period. I stated my opinion about it, Was I crying? If I recall I gave props to the Broncs and wasn't making any excuses for the Raiders. Just kinda pissed off like most raider fans were. He needs to get over it. So now everytime I make a post Fatal is right there to quote it and write a page talking shit. I respond with like 1 sentence because whats the point in wasting my time? He sounds like an ignorant kid to me who doesn't like being wrong. If your cool with me I'm cool with you on this forum regardless of what team you like but the 2 Niners Fatal, and Chree are retarded as fuck. Personally I would have to say Chree is a bit more retarded for always going into Raider topics posting 1 line about how the raiders suck. But then you got Fatal who always thinks hes right no matter what and an example of his ignorance as Defy said he came in here bitching about how he wasn't gonna bitch.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
IronLungs420 said:
chill out! were 2-2 its only 4 games into the season, and you got raider fags acting like the season is over. i aint worried at all about my team. shit happens were a young team were going to have ups and downs.
2 games into the season you had 9er fans talking about "we're #1" so shut your dumb ass up

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
Are you really that stupid? I never bitched about this thread, I explained why the Niners are looking bad and disspelled your ignorant thoughts of them being like the raiders of last year. Get the fuck outta here.
those 3 paragraphs were you bitching about how you weren't gonna bitch...

are YOU really THAT stupid? :cheeky:

Apr 25, 2002
Alex510 said:
You always start these niner/raider forum wars. Shits not even funny
This is why I think you're such a moron, and I'm not just saying that to diss you. You truly are an idiot. I do not start anything with any raider fans unless they feel the need to talk shit about my team like this:

AleX510 said:
Fatal stfu your team got fucked and they will against Baltimore.
It's cool if you think that, but the way you come out and say it is likely to start an arguement. You don't know how to handle yourself, and you have the nerve to act like I'm the one starting these Niner/raider arguements? Get a clue.

Like I said before, I don't mind the shit talking, but don't just go off and say shit with nothing to back it up.

Alex510 said:
And I'm cool with every raider fan on this board but IntenseFear, That fool dont even know me.
I think you need to peep the two threads about the whole timeout ordeal. Especially the one thascary1 made. IntenseFear just seems to be the only one who lets it be known that you're an idiot. There are a few Niner fans on this site that I think are idiots, but I just don't say anything so we can keep the peace amungst Niner fans.. Maybe raider fans are doing the same for you.

Apr 25, 2002
Defy said:
those 3 paragraphs were you bitching about how you weren't gonna bitch...

are YOU really THAT stupid? :cheeky:
Give me a break. I only bothered to say I wasn't gonna bitch because clowns like yourself aren't swift enough to just realize that I didn't mind this thread. Had I not said anything, the fact that this thread is cool with me would have gone right over your head and don't try to act like it wouldn't have. When dealing with idiots, you have to actually let everything be known so you have to explain yourself.

By the way, I like how you use the word "paragraphs" to try to make it seem like I actually wrote some long ass essay talking about how I wasn't gonna bitch about the thread. Nice try, but we're not 10.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
chris capo said:
where the niner fans out now?
Right here bitch!

Seriously though, that was horrible.
But oh well, things will get better....

As for Dilfer, it wasn't even about accuracy.
The dude made some very poor decisions.
A quarterback with his experience knows better than to throw the ball at receiver in a sea of defenders....

Jan 12, 2006
Defy said:
2 games into the season you had 9er fans talking about "we're #1" so shut your dumb ass up

you shut your ass up! we are still the number one team you ho! the season aint over we can overcome fallin 1 or 2 games behind. we still playoff bound.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Southend_206 said:
ON ESPNEWS, THE TICKER SAID INDEFINITELY, BUT ON NFL GAMEDAY, THEY SAID 1 TO 2 GAMES. SO WHO KNOWS?
they certainly aren't the 9ers of old....steve young would've just took some tylenol and put his helmet back on for the next down :lick:

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
Give me a break. I only bothered to say I wasn't gonna bitch because clowns like yourself aren't swift enough to just realize that I didn't mind this thread. Had I not said anything, the fact that this thread is cool with me would have gone right over your head and don't try to act like it wouldn't have. When dealing with idiots, you have to actually let everything be known so you have to explain yourself.

By the way, I like how you use the word "paragraphs" to try to make it seem like I actually wrote some long ass essay talking about how I wasn't gonna bitch about the thread. Nice try, but we're not 10.
simmer down buckaroo, I was being sarcastic....[sarcasm]next time I'll use the sarcasm tags[/sarcasm].

and as for the paragraphs, well your ass writes everything in bold so 3 sentences seems like a long ass essay. wtf am I supposed to do, count how many sentences you use? should I make a diagram of your shit and break it down like that? please, let me know....

awww, shit, I forgot to use the sarcasm tags again :ermm: