where can i get some regular loose jeans these days?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
i WISH i could wear some 501's. I cant wear Levi's...them shits have never fit me right. A friend called me "Humpty-Dumpty" one time after I borrowed some sweatpants (another story, another time). As gay as it sounds, the Old Navy outlet in Petaluma is where I've gotten some cheap, good jeans.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
http://www.levistrauss.com/

501's are the only thing I rock.

Not saying you gotta wear what I do, but you can't perfect perfection.
I was going to a San Quinn show out here in Portland last night. I hopped outta my buddys car b4 the show and ripped my True Religions on some rose bushes. I said FUCK I gotta get good new jeans quick. STR8 to fred meyers for a pair of new crunchy levi's! 501's never fail to impress me! I'd get some 501's bro. Mostly I rock the shrink to fit's but the grey ones and shiny black ones go hard in the paint as well!

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
ripped jeans on rose bushes?,.... either i aint been around enough roses, or my jeans are made of denim and kevlar.
i dont own any true religion jeans, are they made out of some fuckin polyester or something?
is rose bushes some new slang for hoppin over a barbed wire fence? im confused as fuck and really high

right now im picturing kon jumpin "right out of his buddys ride" like on some dukes of hazard shit right into a rosebush..

dont mind me...this Pink Champange from green door is fuckin kill and im high as fuck in moonwalk mode,them bitches with big tits at cannabis clubs sure do know good weed..lol