where can i get some regular loose jeans these days?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2006
the last thing i want to do is go shopping for some jeans especially when the whole world done went skinny. im not saying i hate skinny jeans but those shit just isnt for me. im a short stocky dude and id look like a damn fool wearing some skinny jeans. last time i went to the mall to look for jeans, most brands either got skinny jeans or oversized shit that would fit a basketball player. where can i find regular loose jeans are just 32x32 or around that range these days?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol really fill? REALLY???

i had a friend in 1998 or 99 that wore a size 55 jnco jean lol, his regular waist was like 32 i think. and he wore those soap shoes with the little plates in them so you could grind on rails and shit. lol

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
^^^HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I remember soaps. Gay ass loafer lookin shoes, with them little metal plates on the bottom. I remember seein a grown ass man eatin shit with those on when I was a kid. Then heelies came out and it was a whole new type of gay. They should bring da soaps back though

@fubu mane LMAO. fuck that shit got me almost in tears. Im still grinnin.

D @DAX102 Man you need to find yourself a place that got levis. Idk what the closest place for you is seein as I dont live in frisco, but theres levi outlets south of you in gilroy, and east of you in tracy. Its worth a drive on a day off to get some new fits

I went to the one in tracy right off of 580 a few months ago and got like 6 pairs of levis for like 35 bucks a piece. Good ass deal, plus since its an outlet they got shit like if you spend over 100-150 bucks you get free shit, and every 50 bucks after that is more free shit. It aint the best free shit, usually just like free clearance shirt or some socks, but hey fuck it, cant go wrong wit a new work shirt and a pair of comfy 7 dollar socks...

Feb 28, 2006
lol @ hogan rocking the jnco's. yea i need to start checking on levis. they got a store here in frisco, not an outlet though so that means it might be a little costly but they do seem to have a wide variety of jean types. timberland use to make some cool jeans but seems like most of their shit is starting to look trendy, same with lrg.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
wear basketball shorts under your levis 24/7. That way whenever a bitch ask u to get in the pool or hot tub you is ready, or when you go to rita and every body gotta strip down you got a pair of shorts on so you aint standin their like a tard in your skivies.

K @kaos211 man its all about jeans with no gay ass designs or nothin on em. Cant stand no bedazzled jeans.

Apr 20, 2005
just buy skinny jeans in size 42's. thats what i does. then u gotta sag them hoes nawmean. then u gotta rock a snap back and some J's.
get ur swag together. tiger balm patches are the shit

May 4, 2002
lol really fill? REALLY???

i had a friend in 1998 or 99 that wore a size 55 jnco jean lol, his regular waist was like 32 i think. and he wore those soap shoes with the little plates in them so you could grind on rails and shit. lol

i had a friend who did the same shit minus the shoes. that shit was hella funny.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I just go to Kohls and buy Levis. I don't know if they have Kohls everywhere or just in Wisconsin? Or my ho got me some from Old Navy which prolly ain't that cool but I don't give a shit atleast they're not skinny jeans.