where can i get some regular loose jeans these days?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Levi's 569's are nice. Not too tight, not too JNCO also the 535s (i think, 5 3 somethings) Are nice, but I think they're discontinued. I haven't seen them in awhile although I have some in the closet. Also Nautica and Perry Ellis have nice jeans that are not Rollerblade baggy but not drake tight.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I SEEN SOME FAT KID WITH SKINNY JEANS LOOKING LIKE A CUPCAKE BURSTING OUT THE TOP...

ON TOP OF THAT HE WAS TRYING TO SAG THEM BITCHES...
SO HIS HOMO ASS WAS SHOWING THE DISCOLORED SKIN OF HIS ASS CRACK...

YOU KNOW THESE FOOLS ARE GONNA LOOK BACK ONE DAY AND REGRET THE SHIT.

Mar 25, 2005
THE BITCHES AT WORK STRAIGHT BE ON MY DICK WHEN ROLL IN TO THE OFFICE IN A POLO OR LACOSTE SWEATER AND SOME BEN FUCKIN DAVIS ON....LIKE YEAH BITCH THATS A RED RAG IN MY POCKET! ...BUT WHEN IM NOT IN THE MONKEYS IM IN SOME LEVIS....

Nov 1, 2004
I havent bought jeans in hella long. Still wear some levis my girl bought me bout a year ago. Other than that I got like 4 pairs of LRG classic 47 fit, baggy but not 90's baggy.

^ I try to hit up Jean's Palace when I'm around San Jose. They're perfect for the niche they cater to. I'll have to peep the surplus store good looking out.
no problem my brother, yea that's the spot off san carlos, kind of a grimy area but you can't judge a book by it's cover. Cool mid eastern folks runnin' game in there no doubt, i negotiate with them. In addition, you might also want to consider san jose blue jeans, and jeans plus.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
I always bargain with em too. Just cause I usually buy a couple fits and I know the profit margin.
LOL this reminded me of one weird day i walked in there and it was just a random nortena looking chick obviously spun out of her mind instead of the usual chill middle eastern brothers. She was holding the fort down though solo. Excellent customer service skills too haha.

Haha hell yea some random cats wander through there, last time i went in there it was some lighter skinned nortena looking chick as well with a pony tail and a nice lil red/black sj cap just greeting me as i make my appearance. it's definitely a nice mom and pop shop with some quality material on deck, usually go for the straight fit lrg jeans those are comfy.

personally those skinny jeans suffocate my package downstairs as well as my thighs therefore, i say no to skinny jeans, in addition i can't roll along with those trends.