When is the sickness going to start giving LIL B his props?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
SHUUUUUUUUT DkAT SHIT THA FUC* UPk! DkONT NOBkODkY GIVE A FLYIN FUC* BkOUT NO ALAMO! MATTA FAC*T.. EVERY C*ITY SOUTH OF WALNUT C*REEK ALONG THA 680 C*ORRIDkOR IS NOT AC*TIVE! AC*TN LYK ALAMO GET DkOWN.. I`LL SLIDE THRU WIT MY TONGA C*RIP FAM FROM C*ONC*ORDk TO C*OME ROLL ALL U BkITCH ASS SUBkURBkAN THUGS UP LYK FOUR SWISHAS AND A QUADk OF SUM ROPkE! BkUT GO FIGGA.. A FAGG PkROMOTIN ANUTHA FAGG..

*edit
dKont get it twistd tho.. i dKont bKang bKut ima typKe like this just to pKiss this fake ass slobK off and pKlus.. i got folks dat bKang Tonga C*ripK and dKis Catt ass nigga aCtn lyk his non`existent gang is pKuttn in work!
ay 415.. jus to let u knoe.. if yo gang wasnt put on by an original member of whateva gang u adoptin.. YO PIECE OF SHIT SQUAD DONT EXIST! which is pretty much true kuhs EVERYBODY.. in and out tha Bay.. know aint no ORIGINAL Blood gon ever vouch for a hood in bumfuck Alamo!
Naw CeE Cuzz It Be oN lYK dONKEY kONG nUTTS OuT iN dA cREEk sO THIS 381 cREEK mOB 7X8X1 OFF THE BYWAYS FeEl mEH?
ExCxR WSST aLaMO aCtIVe, yUnG rOLLa oFFiCcIAL bLOCk sTaCCeRz
oXbXC cuHHHHHHrIIIIIPppppp! dAwG rOccERS, wE rUNnIN yOU oUt tHE cODE...gBt sTANd uP! kEEpIN iT cEEwAYz sO u gONE c US Or iTS bK Dome ROcCin Goin Down. LafAyEte on Da LinCC Up Too. RoCCridGe DistRiC DaMu EvEn out ThErr EaTIng. We Get GouDA GaNg - WeSt NapA* DaNvIlLe GaNgStA DisCIplEz, MoRagA LaTin KiNGZ YellOw RaGgin ReppIn.CaLiStOga CarTel Got GraPes In Da VaLLeY .CuuuuuhRiiiPPPP!
EaSt OaKlaNd TeAmIn Up WiT SaN LeaNdrO BMF NueSTRa FamILy De CaStRo VaLlEY

LMMFAO !

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
THIS AP9........ IM A VET IN THIS BAY AREA MUSIC SHIT N I DONT SUPPORT NONE OF THAT LIL B BULLSHIT!!!!! I JUST CANT DO IT!!!!! TO EACH HIS OWN THO!!!!! I REP THE BAY THE REAL WAY, A WAY TO WHERE THE WORLD WILL RESPECT US!!!!! MAYBE THATS SOME NEW SCHOOL SHIT TO HIM BUT IT MAKES HIMSELF LOOK BAD, NOT THE BAY!!!! I GUESS IM JUST OLD SCHOOL N I COULD NEVER RELATE TO THAT SHIT!!!! I'm 36........ A GROWN ASS MAN WIT TEENAGE KIDS!!!! "RELENTLESS" COMEN IN JANUARY!!!!

Feb 13, 2004
Man fuck this dude period and stop making threads about the homo. I think these threads need to be deleted and anybody who starts one up needs to be banned.

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
blood you know where we at. i already told you slide through, if you want my nikkas to bring you yo hat they will. and concord is essays i dont know no sea creatures in concord. since when?

Oct 2, 2010
blood you know where we at. i already told you slide through, if you want my nikkas to bring you yo hat they will. and concord is essays i dont know no sea creatures in concord. since when?
DxAS THA QUESTION DxAS ON EVERYBxODxYS MINDx RIGHT NOW! SINC*E WHEN WAS ALAMO EVER INVOLVEDx IN THA GANGBANGIN WAVE? NEVER! OUT THA WOODxWORK ASS ROOKIES! PROBxABxLY DxONT EVEN KNOW THA FIRST THING BxOUT HOW BxLOODxS STARTEDx! OHHHH WAIT.. LET ME GUESS? LIL WAYNE MADxE IT KOOH FOR ALAMO TO BxANG HUH? WEEZY THA NIGG DAT PxUT YOU HOEC*AKES ON? PxUSSIES!
ANDx YOU RIGHT.. THERE AINT NO C*RIPxS IN C*ONC*ORDx BxUT I GOT FAM STRAIGHT FROM INGLEWOODx LIVIN OUT THEA PxUT ON BxY A REAL C*RIP SET SO FUC* ALL DAT BxULLSHIT NOISE YOU ROC*N WIT! YOU KNOW DxAMN WELL THA BxAY DxONT BxANG! C*HUMPx ASS ROOKIE!

Apr 23, 2006

people are already catching the based ghost :ermm:
yo god this the god ,god and that shit is slappin word life ima slap that erryday god

thats like the truelife real shit how these youngsters are acting and this shit is funny/entertaining to them this shit is funny to me too and maybe we are looking too deep... maybe its all entertainment WWF style

shock value has been proven to sell in industries even outside music

i can understand peoples frustrations about how the bay is being represented as a whole but speaking as a person who lives in a town where almost no one is local ..people dont give a fuck about the bay... they might like mistah FAb or E-40 but they dont give a fuck about the hyphy movement or anything bay area related they just like to be entertained ... thats it

if you dont know what im sayin then you might not got it