When is the sickness going to start giving LIL B his props?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
hundred million, niggaaaaa.
wtf @ hundred million

this nigga lil b is hilarious

lmao at tight ass lime green pants and white bitches licking the pants

i dont really feel anything hes coming with but that shit is funny as fuck...i think i was hella off shrooms but i believe at some point in him rapping he said "young based god and i look like jesus" or some shit....lmao ...

keep doing your thing young based god, whatever that is

he said he looks like jesus but hes a pretty bitch? *brain explodes*

Feb 5, 2006
honestly, most people i know would avoid anybody bein backed by Soulja Boy strictly because of that reason. yes, there will be people that listen to him because of it, but i cant speak for those people. anyone that thinks Soulja Boy is dope enough to listen to the people he backs is mistaken, and needs to see a doctor.

I'm with Danked Out on this, theres a lot of solid young artist that dont make tweaker music and call themselves pretty bitches.

SHIT I WOULD GET BACKED BY SOULJAH BOY. JUS GAS HIM ON HIS OWN SHIT AND GET HIS FAN BASE. LOL EASY LOOT AND I AINT CHANGIN THE WAY I SPIT

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
i go on other message boards, and they love Lil B. these aint even bay area peoples and they show love, they see his talent, soulja boy sees his talent, Lil B is the hottest artist in the Bay right now in 2010, 100 myspace pages, crazy hits on youtube. crazy flow, lyrics, beats, creativity, originality. some of you are showing your age and stuck in the old days. he deserves acknowledgment, hes the best rapper we've got and we need to get behind him, because when he does make it to the top of the rap game, he can say his bay brethren had his back, sickness.com included. Lil B for Lil Boss. alamo on mines.

^^^^^^^^
:eek: if u think he's the best rapper the bay gotz than u need 2 check yourself.

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
yezzir Lil B from the Pack

and yeah it's damus and ru's in alamo, danville too, but i aint here to promote that. lets give Lil B the shine he deserves.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
"with them tiny pants like a faggot".....This dude is in another world fa real.....LOL......The boy little B is out there....Hes doing his thing i guess....