When is the sickness going to start giving LIL B his props?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
im from alamo, we dont rock wit the 2 c's. damus out chear, you feel me? but back to Lil B

okay, this is the only thing ive felt from dude so far.
mighta been the beat.

if cocaineblunts.com had his back on that project ill check it out

lol @ his getup on that cover its all good tho nigga got a sweater on rockin the mic, on some real shit

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Am i understanding this wrong...Please tell me if i am.....But there are bloods in Danville,CA? Is that what is being said here? Someone help me out...

Dec 3, 2009
This shit is horrible..
it sounds like he just gets drunk and freestyles poetry over beats.

Not really my thing, and why does he call himself a pretty bitch?

one thing I can say he is funny! some of the things he said had me rolling.
He should be a comedian.

Jun 25, 2005
Am i understanding this wrong...Please tell me if i am.....But there are bloods in Danville,CA? Is that what is being said here? Someone help me out...
He's probably from Lafayette or someshit you know every bay area blood is a damn block hopper anyway LOL

May 12, 2006
i go on other message boards, and they love Lil B. these aint even bay area peoples and they show love, they see his talent, soulja boy sees his talent, Lil B is the hottest artist in the Bay right now in 2010, 100 myspace pages, crazy hits on youtube. crazy flow, lyrics, beats, creativity, originality. some of you are showing your age and stuck in the old days. he deserves acknowledgment, hes the best rapper we've got and we need to get behind him, because when he does make it to the top of the rap game, he can say his bay brethren had his back, sickness.com included. Lil B for Lil Boss. alamo on mines.
siccness.net/vb

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
and this thread is not about damu or rips. but your welcome to come to my hood. garden creek townhomes. thats on danville blvd, for the dont knows. home of the notorious garden creek damus. i dont they think they accepting applications, and they dont like strangers but feel free and slide through.