When is the sickness going to start giving LIL B his props?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
i go on other message boards, and they love Lil B. these aint even bay area peoples and they show love, they see his talent, soulja boy sees his talent, Lil B is the hottest artist in the Bay right now in 2010, 100 myspace pages, crazy hits on youtube. crazy flow, lyrics, beats, creativity, originality. some of you are showing your age and stuck in the old days. he deserves acknowledgment, hes the best rapper we've got and we need to get behind him, because when he does make it to the top of the rap game, he can say his bay brethren had his back, sickness.com included. Lil B for Lil Boss. alamo on mines.

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
i personally dont care for his music but i'll let him do his thing. hope he got over the pretty bitch faggot movement for his sake.. or he's gonna be droppin tapes lookin like this:

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
creativity doesnt mean youre lyrical, people are stupid

and theres a lot of people that will never support a bay rapper that calls himself a pretty bitch and a faggot. if he said he was gay, that would be a different story

and being backed by Soulja Boy doesnt mean much. now if Dr. Dre backed him or something then maybe we would be missin somethin.

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
i personally dont care for his music but i'll let him do his thing. hope he got over the pretty bitch faggot movement for his sake.. or he's gonna be droppin tapes lookin like this:

Lolll!! thats funny i remember that pic. yeah thats the spirit let him do his thing, i feel that.

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
creativity doesnt mean youre lyrical, people are stupid

and theres a lot of people that will never support a bay rapper that calls himself a pretty bitch and a faggot. if he said he was gay, that would be a different story

and being backed by Soulja Boy doesnt mean much. now if Dr. Dre backed him or something then maybe we would be missin somethin.

Psshh :rolleyes: what is lyrical? i dont look at it like this is pure orthodox hip hop, Lil B is on some new stuff, its rap but with a new approach. some of his tracks even transcend rap. sometimes youll hear him sing on a track, sometimes he'll just talk. and you dont have to be "lyrical" to have quotables, and Lil B has those, all day! i betchu Lil B's fans can quote his songs word for word because what he says stands out, its different. hes not coming like everybody else, and hes not doing whats already been done, thats why people stand up and take notice when they hear him.

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
iono bout callin yourself a pretty bitch

edit: OOO!! OOO! OOO! OOO!
yesssss and that new mixtape is hot. there shouldve been a thread on that, already.

if Lil B is a "straight knock" whats that have to do with it? he doesnt have a regular 9 to 5 job, why, you think we should give him a p*ss test before we let him rap? jp its all good:classic:

tonyy lo: yeah, thats exactly what i was talking about. the age, and generation gap and the inability to accept change,and these preconceived notions about young, new artists that i see on the sickness.

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
i mean i personally think his music is trash and his faggot comments are questionable but theres probably gonna be at least 250,000 (just trying to be accurate) others that do like him. can't knock the fact he's developing a fanbase with the help of soulja boy. so i'll let those 250k like him and i'll just steer clear from what i don't like instead of worrying about it.

Feb 5, 2006
did i miss something.who is lil b????
A ENTERTAINER WHO MAKES PEOPLE OUTSIDE THE REGION LOOK DOWN ON THE BAY AND CALLS HIMSELF A PRETTY BITCH WHILE SAYIN HES GOD, A BAY LEGEND, AND THE RAWEST RAPPER ALIVE. SO MANY HARD WORKIN ARTISTS WHO ACTUALLY HAVE TALENT,AND THIS THE DUDE THAT REPS US. IM ALL FOR FOLKS GETTIN MONEY AND ALL THAT BUT HE HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE WORST IVE EVER HEARD

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
i would think being backed by a successful artist that is relevant in todays music would mean a little something.
honestly, most people i know would avoid anybody bein backed by Soulja Boy strictly because of that reason. yes, there will be people that listen to him because of it, but i cant speak for those people. anyone that thinks Soulja Boy is dope enough to listen to the people he backs is mistaken, and needs to see a doctor.

I'm with Danked Out on this, theres a lot of solid young artist that dont make tweaker music and call themselves pretty bitches.