When Did Rappers Start Bang'n?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2007
Why is every rapper all of the sudden a gang member or affiliate? am i the only one noticing these things? These niggas is cornballs! tha only real niggas i knew of that bang were from tha West Coast cause wasnt nobody talkin this shit before like 2003! niggas is kids in they mid 20's n 30's. Point being: if u aint from tha West Coast your a fake Blood/Crip rapper.

Jae Hood(when?)
Jim Jones(matter fact all of the Diplomats)
Young Jeezy
Gucci Man(whah?)
Lil Wayne
Baby
Sqad
Hurricane Chris
Game
Nu Jersey Devil
Red Cafe
Bow Wow
Lord Tariq(huh?)

These niggas is makin a mockery of what real niggas created, ride and die for and been for 40 years. tha fuck outta here.

May 30, 2006
Why is every rapper all of the sudden a gang member or affiliate? am i the only one noticing these things? These niggas is cornballs! tha only real niggas i knew of that bang were from tha West Coast cause wasnt nobody talkin this shit before like 2003! niggas is kids in they mid 20's n 30's. Point being: if u aint from tha West Coast your a fake Blood/Crip rapper.

Jae Hood(when?)
Jim Jones(matter fact all of the Diplomats)
Young Jeezy
Gucci Man(whah?)
Lil Wayne
Baby
Sqad
Hurricane Chris
Game
Nu Jersey Devil
Red Cafe
Bow Wow
Lord Tariq(huh?)

These niggas is makin a mockery of what real niggas created, ride and die for and been for 40 years. tha fuck outta here.
First off, save all of that "if u aint from Cali, u a fake Blood or Crip" talk. There are a lot of fake Bloods & Crips out here in Cali.

I know the 57th street RDV's in KC been around since the 80's. So Scatterman & Snug Brim didn't just come from out of know where.

As far as ur list goes. When did Nu Jerzy Devil, Lord Tariq, Hurricane Chris & Bow Wow come out claiming to be affiliated? Bow Wow Crip Walks but the dance has been introduced to mainstream America & plenty of people who aren't even gang members be out doing that shit when they aren't suppose to.

There are some real B & C sets outside of Cali that have ties with Cali sets. NY sets don't have any ties. But from Washington to KC, Oklahoma, Texas & a other states to have ties. Some of them sets look stupid as fuck claiming Nutty Blocc Compton Crip when there set is in Tulsa & claiming Hoova Crip when there's no Hoover street in that city, & the fact Hoover stopped claiming Crip & picked up Orange Rags hella years ago make them sets look beyond stupid. But they are still put on by L.A. sets is what I'm saying.

Aug 4, 2007
First off, save all of that "if u aint from Cali, u a fake Blood or Crip" talk. There are a lot of fake Bloods & Crips out here in Cali.

I know the 57th street RDV's in KC been around since the 80's. So Scatterman & Snug Brim didn't just come from out of know where.

As far as ur list goes. When did Nu Jerzy Devil, Lord Tariq, Hurricane Chris & Bow Wow come out claiming to be affiliated? Bow Wow Crip Walks but the dance has been introduced to mainstream America & plenty of people who aren't even gang members be out doing that shit when they aren't suppose to.

There are some real B & C sets outside of Cali that have ties with Cali sets. NY sets don't have any ties. But from Washington to KC, Oklahoma, Texas & a other states to have ties. Some of them sets look stupid as fuck claiming Nutty Blocc Compton Crip when there set is in Tulsa & claiming Hoova Crip when there's no Hoover street in that city, & the fact Hoover stopped claiming Crip & picked up Orange Rags hella years ago make them sets look beyond stupid. But they are still put on by L.A. sets is what I'm saying.
that wasnt my point. tha niggas i jus named are fake just like everybody on this forum pretty much. thats why u guys are quick 2 defend them, cause u dont know whats real or fake. but it's ok. ignorance is bliss.

Nu Jersey Devil-Has a "Blood" song with lil Weezy.
Lord Tariq-Peep out his underground vids.
Hurricane Chris-seems 2 always have a red flag
Bow Wow-everything about him is West Coast

u cornballs need to do your history bfore you comment.

...and Evil Genius:stop going on streetgangs.com and getting gang culture history. it's corny.

May 30, 2006
that wasnt my point. tha niggas i jus named are fake just like everybody on this forum pretty much. thats why u guys are quick 2 defend them, cause u dont know whats real or fake. but it's ok. ignorance is bliss.

Nu Jersey Devil-Has a "Blood" song with lil Weezy.
Lord Tariq-Peep out his underground vids.
Hurricane Chris-seems 2 always have a red flag
Bow Wow-everything about him is West Coast

u cornballs need to do your history bfore you comment.

...and Evil Genius:stop going on streetgangs.com and getting gang culture history. it's corny.
That wasn't ur point? That was exactly ur point.
If everyone in this forum is fake then why would u come on here & engage in conversations & debates with people u feel are fake? Dumb nigga. And don't come back talking about we're ur entertainment or some shit like that cuz that'll be bullshit off top. I don't engage in shit with fake people online or offline just to be entertained.
First off I don't listen to Weezy or Nu Jerzy Devil so I wouldn't know about their Blood song. And NJD is a mixtape DJ. Did he just record the song or was he on the track repping Blood too?

Who the fuck pays any attention to Lord Tariq? That nigga still raps?

Is everything about Bow Wow "West Coast" or "L.A.?" Its a difference.
Who am I defending? From my original post I didn't see me defending anyone. I don't even listen to anyone u named.

And everything I pointed out is common knowledge to people familier with these streets. Streetgangs.com can't teach me shit I don't already know about the streets.

U just sound bitter for some reason. Do u bang or something? Go on a expose fake gangbangers campaign with Spider & 40 Gloccs untalented asses since u so mad. GTFOH.