WHATS YOUR TOWN'S REPUTATION???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2003
rotterdam netherlands representin

known for the many foreigners, people getting shot, great coffeeshops (fuck amsterdam, dat shit is played out), the largest seaport in the world, and alot of crazy sea stuff

Nov 14, 2002
just like modesto ca and borin and hella white folks lol nutten 2 do here fo shit......THATS VERY TRUE.

I REALLY CANT SPEAK ON THE OTHER SIDES BUT -WEST SIDE MODESTO- CALM DOWN ALOT SINCE 1996. THERE ARE A FEW CLUBS AND BARS THAT BE POPPIN BUT OTHER THAN THAT,ITS DEAD AS FUCK!!! I GUESS I SAY THAT BECAUSE -MOST- OF MY HOMIES I USE TO HANG WIT IS LOCK DOWN FOR MORE THAN 25 YEARS OR MOVED OUT OF STATE TO ESCAPE FROM GETTIN CAUT UP TOO.

MOTOWN REPUTATION.......ALWAYS ON THE DEFENCE.ALOT OF OUT OF TOWN FOOLS COME OUT HERE THINKIN THEY HARD CORE TILL NIGGAZ TAP THAT ASS!!!

May 31, 2003
707 loc said:
lol..@ marine world... im from clearlake known for tweakers....we got bomb ass weed... we got popeyes in a couple places but its old shit re sold in a ghetto ass store. we get all the bay area's parolees. i live around a lake thats filled with mercury & sewage... theres an active volcano next to the lake.... when it goes ill either drowned or burn alive.
my words about lake county exactly.........

Jul 22, 2002
^haha.....gettin burned alive aint nothin to look forward to.

Fresno is also known for killay tay, and planet asia.......
and on another note.... one of the worst cities for air quality..

Jul 22, 2002
Santa rosa is coo place, my boy used to stay up there. The only thing that tripped me out was when I saw some dude wearing a skirt, and a rag with skulls on it..........no lie.

May 3, 2003
EDJ said:
^HOW YOU KNOW ABOUT THE PIRU'S WAY OUT THERE?
in the late 80's and early 90's crips and bloods from america moved to holland. dats why the hague first got the attention of the media because them crips be runnin around. in the southside of rotterdam there's also buncha crips.

bloods are rare tho, but you have several of them in amsterdam, utrecht and rotterdam.

May 11, 2002
St. Louis is known as the Gateway To The West. Small but a big city...it has its ghettos and it has its rich areas. St. Louis is known as being Country, were just in the middle soaking in all styles from the East to West & North to South.

Being that I am from Alton, IL a Metro East area aka Suburb of the city of St. Louis, it is just a small city. A River town that has a lot of history. Has its bad parts and nice parts. Drugs everywhere, same shit any other city has. Alton is known as one of the most Haunted towns in America.

In Belleville where I live now, its a big city 5-7 mins away from St. Louis. Shit is all gravy here, go out and get drunk, there is a lot of bars around here. Just don't roll down the hill into East STL if you are drinking. LOL

Mid West. Plain & Simple.

Apr 25, 2002
Gary, Indiana
Murder cap 8 out of 10 years in the Ninties, City of only about 85,000 has seen homicides as high as 130. Got a lot of good talent coming out of here.
The Grind Family
U.K.
Outside
Thugged Out
The list goes on....
one

Mar 17, 2003
hella people think vacaville is full of squares and shit but it aint liek that we got crips here bloods nortenos all of it ......crazy shit be happening down here too

Mar 17, 2003
707 loc said:
lol..@ marine world... im from clearlake known for tweakers....we got bomb ass weed... we got popeyes in a couple places but its old shit re sold in a ghetto ass store. we get all the bay area's parolees. i live around a lake thats filled with mercury & sewage... theres an active volcano next to the lake.... when it goes ill either drowned or burn alive.
im pretty sure that shit aint active