WHATS YOUR TOWN'S REPUTATION???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2002
I was talkin to some dude from sac and he said he heard Fresno was a just a huge ghetto......and people are hella crazy
if you ask me its a kick back town with good weed.

whats your towns rep?

Apr 25, 2002
staying in eugene right now. known for dirty tree hugging Hippies, bomb ass dosia and the ducks. But I still rep my city, the city of roses. N.E.P.

shadow

Dec 18, 2002
Chapel Hill, NC
Known for basketball, sure, but it's a shitload of hippies and intellectuals surrounded by a bunch of hicks...rather contradictory, but it's badass when we beat Duke (a few years ago, when we beat them at Duke, cars were flipped and set on fire on Franklin St., the main drag here)

Jun 28, 2003
seaside cali......used to be a hard city of 30,000 with lots of drug dealers and about 20 gangs...now its lil mexico, and most fools tryin to bang or hustle are soft like cake....only the remaining old school niggaz puttin in work still or are atleast down to do dirt if needed....

but as always, if you want easy pussy without having to spend money on a bitch or drive a tight ride, come to seaside where about 5 out of 10 girls are hoodrats....but bag your shit if u hit it cuz each hoodie hoe, even the young ones are about 20 dicks deep by 15 years old

Sep 28, 2002
if you want easy pussy without having to spend money on a bitch or drive a tight ride, come to seaside where about 5 out of 10 girls are hoodrats....but bag your shit if u hit it cuz each hoodie hoe, even the young ones are about 20 dicks deep by 15 years old
that just like modesto ca and borin and hella white folks lol nutten 2 do here fo shit

Jul 22, 2002
^haha......
Isn't fresno a big center for meth? just what i heard.
you heard right. muthafuckas on the outskirts of fresno have meth labs like a muthafucka. whats fucked up is when the dump the shit cuz its hella toxic and kids n shit could get fucked up ya know what i mean.......I remember i met this one bitch and she was tellin me how her dad lived on the outskirts, i was like "that foo probly got a meth lab or some shit huh" she said " dont say nothin but......yeah" .........
WHEN I THINK OF FRESNO I THINK OF GTA'S
you right also........i think the no-town is number 2 on the most stolen cars cities list....they got me and just about everyone else i know........

Jul 22, 2002
I heard in the sac-town that people drive hella crazy.........a friend of mine used to live up there for a while and he said he was driving on the freeway and some dude got hit by a car.....now whats fucked up is nobody stopped to help him, my boy said that people just kept running him over,and over,and over! thats cold!!!

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
Vallejo,cali......known for Confunkshun......E-40 the Mac N2Deep....Mac Dre.........actually now that i think of it....i think people think of Marine World first......damn whales.........also known for Popyeys Chicken.......the closest one in the northbay..I think....

Jan 27, 2004
lol..@ marine world... im from clearlake known for tweakers....we got bomb ass weed... we got popeyes in a couple places but its old shit re sold in a ghetto ass store. we get all the bay area's parolees. i live around a lake thats filled with mercury & sewage... theres an active volcano next to the lake.... when it goes ill either drowned or burn alive.

Feb 7, 2004
Sheffield City , South Yorkshire , England.

City of Steel , home of Cutlery , we got that good weed....and loads of jokers runnin hip-hop nights playing "Stones Throw" and other bullshit records ..it's depressing!

Only a select few i know of into the real rap .

U guys should Think yourselfs lucky..The only Sac Cd's we see in stores in this Country is Lynch albums.

HAWG