whats your favorite racial mix for a female???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
me and my boys got into an argument about this, and we all had different answers. i've always liked the white/asians, black/mexicans, and black/asians...but mixed females usually come out lookin better for some reason to me, what u think?

Feb 7, 2006
me and my boys got into an argument about this, and we all had different answers. i've always liked the white/asians, black/mexicans, and black/asians...but mixed females usually come out lookin better for some reason to me, what u think?
so basically you like inuits, puerto ricans, and samoans...cool, they good folks

Mar 25, 2009
its 09, its hard to keep trac of all these mixes etc... i really don't give a fuc, iv'e seen fine and ugly hoes in every mix possible, it don't matter to me wut tha actual race is, i like an exotic/different lookin bitch with nice features.....

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
I absolutely LOVE brunette women. Whether they're of asian, european, native, latin descent. I seriously have a fever for any dark haired women with olive or brown complexion. So a girl with an exotic mix of genes like pacific islander and peruvian are beyond beautiful to me lol.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Alot of fake fine hoes out there, but a bitch who can wake up with no make up, and still have the face of a angel is what im fucking with, regardless of race.