whats your favorite racial mix for a female???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2008
asian and light colored latina. asian for the tight cooch, and latina for the full thickness. if not whatever that chick looked like at my school like 3/4th singapore/thai and 1/4 white with a nice booty, damn that bitch was bad.

but yea mix a asian sweetness with some thickness from another race to make up for the asian surfboard look.

Jun 2, 2002
the people talking about mixes of women like breeds of dogs or something... or ingredients/recipes for food. as if some specific combination of races automatically makes a female a certain way.

it's a little appalling.
you're just mad cuz your demographic wasn't mentioned, huh? it's cool, can't win 'em all....

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
the people talking about mixes of women like breeds of dogs or something... or ingredients/recipes for food. as if some specific combination of races automatically makes a female a certain way.

it's a little appalling.
understandable reaction. you have to take into account the setting: completely male-dominated.

this thread is really about what the posters on here find physically attractive, based on their mix of races/ethnicities. don't see the big deal, personally speaking. to each their own.

Feb 7, 2006

it's a little appalling.
I feel you but alot of chicks play into that shit too, i remember one broad was like "you know you want me boy, you aint never had a blah blah mix", like that was posed to get me geeked up on her ass, I was like yeah whatever, in my mind I was just like whatever bitch I just wanna fuck you cuz you look good.

Mar 2, 2006
Japanese/Brazilian..

my kuzzo fuckin widda Tongan/Japanese.. FUCKIN GORGEOUS!! speakin of which.. im out wit him next month when he go fuck wit his beezy so i kan get wit wunna her sisters.. THEY ALL GORGEOUS!!

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002

it's a little appalling.
shut the fuck up you ole inspector gadget binocular bug eyed bitch, grown men are talking we dont need your B-town left wing womens rights ass crying about it.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BLACK MIXED WITH ANY THING ELES>>>>>>>>>>..

AND THE WORLD KNOWS THIS PEIROD

NIGGA YOU MIX BLACK WITH RUSSIAN NIGGGA A ESKAMO SHE STILL BAD FUC OUTTA HERE HAHA WE RUN SHIT

May 31, 2007
Blackanese bitches are fine..
Then again, so are black and white. Hispanic and black.
Filipino/hispanic.
And just about every other female that looks good

Oh and ass seen in Icandy. Brazilian/Filipino