Whats up with these scraps

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2003
after reading this entire huge fuckin thread, all of u arguing over which side does what should come to realize something:

both groups encompass a land that is large and diverse, and therefore neither side will hold true to stereotypes. not all surenos are like this, and not all nortenos are like that. if you take a down ass homie from the north, and make him born and raised in los angeles, guess what? he's gonna be a sureno. and vice versa- there is no true difference between an ene n ese as a WHOLE. it's a different story LOCALLY, ie in SF where most chicanos who bang from the city are nortenos n out of toweners claim sur.

surenos in the south aren't the same as surenos in the north. a lot of nortenos from the valley don't act/dress the same as nortenos in the bay. the bay area is a much more ACCEPTING place when it comes to race, hence a larger melding of races into gangs (and melding of styles, music, culture, etc), whereas in the south, it's a lot more segregated. take LNS (24th/capp street in SF)- the majority are northern raised chicanos, but there are paisas, tons of mixed hispanic, other mixed race, a couple white, and even a black dude born/raised in LA who all bang Loco North Side.

on the other hand, there are plenty of ghetto-fitted south siders from 16th street (SUR set in SF), especially those who are raised in SF but claim SUR.

NEITHER SIDE IS A BROWN PRIDE GANG. if you are sidin with others against ur own raza how the fuck u gonna claim ur side is the true "brown pride" or whatever n the other aint? if u so chicano pride then put the rag away an embrace all ur gente, otherwise quit frontin like you're side is more raza than the other.

i think that's all i wanted to say.

Apr 23, 2005
Real Brown Prider are NON-BANGIN'. They don't hang with Sur/Norte. They all about Mexican united.

Surenos always sayin' they're all about "BROWN PRIDE", "SUR" stand for "Southern UNITED RAZA" blaah!! but they kill other RAZA , kill eachothers that doesn't make sense. l

Apr 23, 2005
Senchent said:
there are plenty of ghetto-fitted south siders from 16th street (SUR set in SF), especially those who are raised in SF but claim SUR.

Is S.F. in the SUR? LOL Only retards would claim that shit out here Northern Cali, they don't know where they're from.

Apr 23, 2005
^^ This fuckin FAGGOT always gotta me on his mind 24/7hrs... what a fuckin' FAGGOT!! he don't even bang ha! talkin' about "surcaliman" is jus a spanish blah blah.....you wannabe sur bitch!

Jul 19, 2005
sur

sur norte who gives a fuck where you reside. it's just idiots who claim their side is better or stronger or more down than the other side color doesn't make sense.Facts are facts latinos are the majority of california and will be for years to come.It really should be about unity within the latinos brownpride,but i guess because of the gang bs the white man will always be the better man,black on black killing will always be the same no wonder why people look down on blacks,hispanics?

Dec 17, 2005
why do yall care anyways this is the cinsity forum there aint no surenos in las vegas besides the ones that moved out here go take this to the east co co or the southern cali forum .....just like said WIKKED we aint Surenos

Dec 10, 2005
Lil Oso XIV said:
Was lil 40oz a sureno, and wass up with the Soldado Fools rappin with doomsday, they surenos. Brotha Lynch helped Doomsday blow up, and hes putting it down 4 Nor Cal. So whats up with these scraps? Im from northern nevada, and theres a lot of sur-rats out here, is that why doomsday raps with them. i bought a cd called northern cal volume 2,and it featured Pit, and Blue Ragg, and it also had Norteno rappers such as woodie, lil los, DJ MT, B.G Evil, e- lokees. This cd was released from Mindsicc Enrtertainment. It just pisses me off, Por Que out here in nevada everybody and they moms wants to be a sureno, and its just because mothafuckas be promoting it thinking its cool to wear blue, just like with crips. in cali we cool with the crips, especially in Frisco and Sactown. O :angry: ur allies in C.Y.A claim C-4 Northside shotgun loc. They crips, but bang against Surenos. Anyways just wonderin how yall feel about this. Puro Norteno Por Vida
thats what im talking about homeboy. fuck all sewer ratz when i turn 21 (in 8 years) ima have to roll thru vegas with the strap on the side of me just like the east bay G $pice 1 homeboy... im down for you with this shit..the only reason they wanna be e$es is coz they cant hang with real northern riderz...fuck a scrap for life ene thatz how we do it!!!

Dec 17, 2005
killakali408 said:
thats what im talking about homeboy. fuck all sewer ratz when i turn 21 (in 8 years) ima have to roll thru vegas with the strap on the side of me just like the east bay G $pice 1 homeboy... im down for you with this shit..the only reason they wanna be e$es is coz they cant hang with real northern riderz...fuck a scrap for life ene thatz how we do it!!!
Y U WANT TO ROLL TO VEGAS WHEN U 21 WHY NOT GO NOW AND Y DO U WANT TO ROLL TO VEGAS ANYWAYS

Jul 19, 2005
killakali408 said:
damn academy award for net banging of the year award lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.