What's up with people in the bay wearing stupid ass sunglasses?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
SOME FEMALES LOOK GOOD AS FUCK IN THEM STUNNAS!!! FUCK IT... IF A DUDE IS GONNA WEAR EM, MORE POWER TO EM... WHO IS SOMEONE TO SAY SOMETHIN ABOUT WHAT SOMEONE ELSE WEARS??? TAKE CARE OF YOU N YOURS, AND EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Post a picture of these fuckin' Stunnas/Shades. What the fuck do they look like? I want to see a pic of someone wearing them too.......

Sep 28, 2002
lol aviators are stunnas? cooo
i only wear avi's cuz thats the only sunglass shape that fits my head and look ok

Apr 12, 2005
those stunnaz are nothing compared to these.....

so does he look cool?? no...

does he look dumb? yes

in the bay... looking dumb is a compliment for the hyphy heads

Jul 28, 2003
YOUNG-$PIDER415 said:
HOW CAN Traximus BE TALKIN DOWN ON THIS WHEN SHE FROM OAKLAND/SAC !!!!!!!!!!! U AINT FROM THE BAYYYYYYY GET OUTTA HEREEEEEEE

JUZ CUZ HE DONT LIKE EM DOE$NT MEAN HEZ NOT FROM THE BAY. ME IM NOT INTO THE HYPY THANG BUT THEIR $UM TIGHT $TUNNAZ OUT THERE.

Sep 20, 2003
agothberg.tripod.com
Mr. ViNN707 said:
I found a pair at my moms house and I was just fucking around as a joke and was sportin em. I didnt even know they where in style I just thought it would be funny.
werd! i found some at my moms house n i went to teen dances n there was other kids wearin' a different pair like weeks later. they copped theres at the dollar store tho... i thought it was funny as hell n i guess other people did too.