What's up with people in the bay wearing stupid ass sunglasses?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^honestly, who gives a fuck? u think pink timbs and bunny ears and patches are dope? thats the whole fuckin point that people miss about hip hop...why does anyone care about what other people are wearing? and maybe people in the bay arent dressing for others to "approve" of them.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

who the fuck cares what other people think man... you tryna make yourself happy or you only gig from knowin that wat you doin is approved by your peers. I hope you aint never sagged yo pants, coz that prolly seems stupid to alotta older folks. I hope you aint never gotten high, coz you prolly look dumb to all the non smokin people around you. I hope you aint never been on the dance floor drunk actin a fool, coz you prolly look stupid to some ppl. I hope you never drove faster then the speed limit coz ppl that drive under the limit n follow all the rules prolly think you a dumbass....etc etc muthafuccin etc....

Do shit that makes you happy, long as you aint hurtin nobody...fuck whoever thinks watever

Mar 24, 2004
SiKHMaDe said:
who the fuck cares what other people think man... you tryna make yourself happy or you only gig from knowin that wat you doin is approved by your peers. I hope you aint never sagged yo pants, coz that prolly seems stupid to alotta older folks. I hope you aint never gotten high, coz you prolly look dumb to all the non smokin people around you. I hope you aint never been on the dance floor drunk actin a fool, coz you prolly look stupid to some ppl. I hope you never drove faster then the speed limit coz ppl that drive under the limit n follow all the rules prolly think you a dumbass....etc etc muthafuccin etc....

Do shit that makes you happy, long as you aint hurtin nobody...fuck whoever thinks watever

so true. if u ppl think u look funny wit shoes u gonna stop wearin shoes?

Nov 16, 2005
YOUNG-$PIDER415 said:
HOW CAN Traximus BE TALKIN DOWN ON THIS WHEN SHE FROM OAKLAND/SAC !!!!!!!!!!! U AINT FROM THE BAYYYYYYY GET OUTTA HEREEEEEEE
that's how gullible you are, just cuz that one fag was tryin to say i was a female...you believe it...

Aug 8, 2003
lol u can go ahead and think someone looks stoopid wearing something but im pretty sure there are many others thinking the same thing about you... its all realtive to opinion.

wether genetically a female or not ur actin like a breezy cuz passing judgement on what another person wears is something women tend to do