What's up with people in the bay wearing stupid ass sunglasses?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2005
darkman said:
You dont like like em dont wear em Dont knock other people that do! Shit everyone got their own style!!
Actually that's the sad part, everyone DOESN'T have their own style. Hella kids wearin' them dumb shits cuz everyone else they know is. It's human nature. Most people aren't unique...

Sep 29, 2004
all i know is that this hyphy music gives me that feelin' and makes me happy when i hear it. i start giggin and shit, it's just a reaction. i know thousands of people who get that feelin' too. i guess you just aint got it in you. so stand down.

no one could give you that feelin more than mac dre. im still pissed off about that shit

Nov 16, 2005
AMP said:
all i know is that this hyphy music gives me that feelin' and makes me happy when i hear it. i start giggin and shit, it's just a reaction. i know thousands of people who get that feelin' too. i guess you just aint got it in you. so stand down.

no one could give you that feelin more than mac dre. im still pissed off about that shit
Mac Dre was tight, doesn't mean all this wack shit being put out lately is tight...go ahead and "gig" to it, don't make it tight...

Nov 16, 2005
AMP said:
^^ your a confused child. i only gig to shit that give me that feelin. if it give me that feelin' it's tight. dont respond to this. just shut the fuck up
You're responding to every thread i post in, so maybe you should take a breather...

Nov 14, 2005
I got like bucket full of stunna shades for 25cents a peice at a garage sale.....the tightest ones are these big ass purple old lady glasses that I popped the lenses out of, they go hella dumb!!! Don't hate on the stunna shades, if you don't like em then don't wear em.

Nov 1, 2005
mayne...i wear my stunna shades....homie juss buthurt cuz his head don't fit tha glasses...i juss saw sumone roll by in a scraper wit sum big ass star shaped stunnas...lol

Jun 5, 2004
i dont wear stunna shades, but that aint mean i knock other people wearin them, people got their own style, i just dont wear them cuz they look wierd on me. but i think they tight though, just i cant sport em.

-an dude, find something else to complain about, u act like some aviators is a huge deal.

Apr 7, 2004
IF YOU GOT 1 THIZ IN YA SYSTEM 1 IN YOUR POCKET..A TWOMP OF PURPLE....AND ENOUGH DOE IN YA POCKET TO HAVE A GOOD TIME...YOU CAN ROCK WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT AND FEEL LIKE THE KING OF THE CITY. REAL TALK. PLUS I GOT SOME BIG ASS 80S GLASSES WIT LIGHT ON UM...NOW THAT'S YAY.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Fuck what others are saying, bet you in like 2007 muthafuckas in ATL and NY will be sportin big ass stunnas too and yet again we won't get no props for starting that shit.

Sep 11, 2005
damn i got prescripted stunnerz, but dont let the glasses fool ya....once in a while i throw on the doowop stunners.....i cant see shit driving but its not cuz of my poor ass eyes its CUZ OF THE SMOKE FROM THE SWISH!!YEEEEEEEEE.......damn for reals tho, i was hella close to gettin a 87 chrysler fifth ave, hella clean ass peanut butter inside, it had carpet that looked like if they chopped up the dog from those sports movies, that dog thats hella good at tetherball an basketball, the gold dog...well it looked like they chopped his ass up an took his fur an threw it in the scraper for sum interior....damn i like those movies

Nov 1, 2005
supavillain said:
damn i got prescripted stunnerz, but dont let the glasses fool ya....once in a while i throw on the doowop stunners.....i cant see shit driving but its not cuz of my poor ass eyes its CUZ OF THE SMOKE FROM THE SWISH!!YEEEEEEEEE.......damn for reals tho, i was hella close to gettin a 87 chrysler fifth ave, hella clean ass peanut butter inside, it had carpet that looked like if they chopped up the dog from those sports movies, that dog thats hella good at tetherball an basketball, the gold dog...well it looked like they chopped his ass up an took his fur an threw it in the scraper for sum interior....damn i like those movies
oh shit mayne...u got me rollin that shit wuz funny....

Dec 30, 2003
Traximus said:
Gotta be the most ridiculous thing to come outta the bay. Everyone from out of state I talk to is strait clownin. WTF is wrong with everyone lately...makin' the bay look like a bunch of clowns and shit...

haha your a fag.... wat the hell do you wear when its sunny and u need to drive around???? or wat do you wear when you wanna look cool???

lol.... wadda homo

Nov 16, 2005
BakersMan said:
i don't look like no clown when i put my stunnaz on. sheeeeeeiit.. i look FLY-Y-Y-Y-YY-Y-Y.
that's the funniest part about the whole thing. you guys think you look hella tight lol. everyone outside the "hyphy" movement, which is basically everyone else around...is laughing at you idiots.