What's up wit Husalah?!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
FUCK ALL THAT SHIT THESE SQUARES ON HERE TALKEN ABOUT MY NIGG, HUS AT THE HALF WAY HOUSE BUT HE WORKEN ON HIS SOLO SHIT AND WE WORKEN ON THE MOBFIGA ALBUM SO BE EXPECTING SOME GOOD SHIT FROM HUS SOON!!!

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ lol, your a joke and everyone knows its. I wouldnt be surprised if you had a bunch of A-Wax posters in your room so you can stare at him all day

Apr 14, 2006
^^Just because I don't like Husalah as an artist? I personally dont like his music...has nothing to do with my liking Wax's music. Wax is making some of the dopest music out there these days. To me Husalah is way overrated. I don't give 2 shits what you think about me.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
^^Just because I don't like Husalah as an artist? I personally dont like his music...has nothing to do with my liking Wax's music. Wax is making some of the dopest music out there these days. To me Husalah is way overrated. I don't give 2 shits what you think about me.
why come in every hus thread and say he is garbage we get the point you dont like him

Apr 14, 2006
why come in every hus thread and say he is garbage we get the point you dont like him
You're right man. I see where you are coming from. I definitely don't dig Hus on the mic so I won't post it anymore in a Hus thread. I guess I'm wodering what others like about his style, flow, but I guess to each his own.