What's up wit Husalah?!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2009
I heard about 11 songs on his I pod,and I was fucked up cause he got this style he perfecten and when i am listening I am like ohh shit i gotta step my shit up cause he commen so dope...
Damn, it's like that? Hus is dope as fuck and his music is nuthin but slap material, but lyrically I think you (Ampichino) is better. Your verse on U Don't Want That wit Berner and Smiggz is probably the hottest verse of the year, imo.

Dec 29, 2004
james makes music for niggas that can barely read... he makes music for the niggas that rock women's clothes for halloween. i bet it's a dozen or so dudes on this board right now with an authentic hot pink husalah dress with matching pumps and tina turner wig

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
james makes music for niggas that can barely read... he makes music for the niggas that rock women's clothes for halloween. i bet it's a dozen or so dudes on this board right now with an authentic hot pink husalah dress with matching pumps and tina turner wig
LOL

Dec 29, 2004
that nigga gonna come out in a bedazzled skirt and do color commentary with joan rivers at the grammys on the tv guide network talking about who wore the hottest dress

Dec 29, 2004
nah you's the fag for gettin' mad about some shit i said about some nigga that you don't know that went as a transexual for halloween...i seen the pics dude is a homo and so is any nigga that defends a nigga like that you nasty ass nigga

Apr 14, 2006
lol that makes it even worse
Is it supposed to offend me? I don't give a fuck what you guys think of me. I'll will stop saying Hus is garbage is his forum because everyone knows my stance on it already, but I just don't what you guys see in him as far as being a good MC. I'm not a hater...I just don't like his music plain and simple.