Whats The Hands Down Best Album Of All Time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
i thought loaded was da best best ever....the beats, flows, all that and i think it's da most creative album and it's da most gangstafied wit that phonk twist in that shyt....season didn't have all that it had lyrics and beats and the realness u could feel it but loaded was also real too...mo real cuz it don talk bout babi guts and nuts and stuff like that..season did i liked it, it needed that but if season was like loaded it would have been da best ever

Aug 7, 2002
i bet ya most white flks and some mex picc season most blks on loaded....dats how it is down here..all i hear frum white flks is x raided, lynch season of da siccness eminem and shit....im just saying not makin fun of no one season is a very super tight album...but loaded is somethin else

Jul 12, 2002
DJ Quik - Safe & Sound

You cant fuck with these beats and the lyrics were hard as fuck too. Actually, fuck calling these beats, these were COMPOSITIONS. Every last instrumental was perfected. None of the bullshit these days with the same old loops, and all that wack shit some people call production these days. Lyrics were on point too, and this album contained the best diss song ever IMO, Dollaz & Sense. Man I get an erection when i hear this album. LOL just kidding.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
askG said:
x raided the unforgiven.

best raided album hands down. up there with best sac album, and still fuckin slept on. i cant believe folx still sleep on this shit, so many heataz on there, including my favorite x song of all time-"who is ya'll niggas". shit is sooo off the hook, i could never get tired of that album.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
definitely the chronic.
i dont need to say why thats the way it is. sorry if you dont agree.

MY MOM BANGS THAT SHIT! AND SHES 42 YEARS OLD. (and white, she loves b.o.n.e. too aint that some shit?)

aod, that was easily eazy e's worst album, youre the first person ive heard that likes more than 3 or 4 songs on that shit at the most.

I

INDIGO

one of these:

ras kass rasassination
canibus 2000bc
kurupt the streets is a mutha
2pac all eyes on me/me against the world
jay-z reasonable doubt
cormega the realness

Aug 25, 2003
Duece is a coward as muchh as you are Elemental. Fuck internet. Stay off my dick both of you. Duece you Camron wanna be thug wearing Pink screaming Dipset. Elemental a weak as artist on a weak ass label. Hahah your doing nothing in the street except make weak songs with your hoe made click.

Epidemic

Jan 18, 2003
www.kwprecordz.com
Bitch you don't know shit about me and mine. Whereas everyone on this board knows what a bitch you are. As someone said before, you are the Siccmade groupie gone bad. You will die with a Siccmade dicc in ya mouf boy. And as far as your comments on Deuce, I'll bet he is a thousand percent more gangsta then you will ever be, boy. And who the fucc iz you n e ways bitch??? You don't know shit about me as an artist. By the way, I haven't heard any great new "Dr Curien" records either. You little shit talkin ho cake. Why don't you come down to Cali and get the dirt nap.

Sep 23, 2002
cant pick just one

Devin - The Dude
2pac - Me Against The World
Snoop - Doggystyle
Too Short - Cocktails
Lynch - Season Of Da Siccness
X-Raided - Psycho Active
C-BO - Tales From The Crypt
Lunasicc - A Million Words, A Million Dollars
D.E - Planet Zero
Bone - E. 1999 Eternal

pick one off that list and you got it.

you can just put either one of these cds in the rack and leave it alone. no need to flip thru the tracks. all the beats, all the lyrics, all the features are on point

all classics

:dead: