Whats The Hands Down Best Album Of All Time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2003
Name one and only one. Explain why as well.

Iam going to say

Comptons Most Wanted- Its a Compton Thang

Reason: The lyrical delivery of MC Eiht and The Chill was excellent throughout the cd (or Tape which ever you own) and the beats that were made up by Dj Slip, Dj Unknown , and Mike T were excellent as well. To me this is a 5 out of 5 album from One Time Gaffiled Em Up to Its a Compton Thang the songs are song for song tight in their own way. And for those who liked this cd their is an extended version of Rhymes To Funky on kazaa that has a 2 minute add on of lyrics by both chill and eiht so get it.

Epidemic

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Mac Mall "Illegal Business?"

Pound for pound the best album around.
You can make a track for track comparison and it outshines anything else.
As a 15 year old, Mac Mall's lyrics were beyond anything else in the West Coast.
And Khayree put on the best production I've ever heard a producer put in one album.
Track after track, the shit was nothin heat. Listennin to this album was like listennin to an explosion of rap at it's finest....

Dec 2, 2002
Dre Dog - I Hate You With A Passion

01. Muthafucka feat Cougnut
02. Situation Critical
03. Powda 4 The Hoes
04. Killa Whale
05. Ike Turner
06. Piece Of My Mind
07. Hit It From The Back (Lips 2)
08. Dirty Worm (Bonus Track)
09. Fillmoe
10. Killin Of The Caine
11. The Stress Factor
12. U Ain't My Folks
13. Mind Full Of Hatred
14. Straight 2 The Point
15. A Diamond (Cocaine Murder Remix)

Nov 14, 2002
Whats The Hands Down Best Album Of All Time.....DRUM ROLL PLEASE.................................

SNOOP DOGGY DOGG (DOGGY STYLE).

BEATS -FLOWS- DELIVERY -EVERYSONG ON THAT CD KNOCKS LIKE NO OTHER.FROM START TO FINISH THERE ISNT NO CD THAT COMPARE TO DOGGY STYLE.

Jan 27, 2004
II KNOW EVERYONE LOVED PAC..... BUT.... MAKAVELI WASNT ONLY HIS BEST BUT THE BEST CD EVER..... FOOLS STILL BITIN IT... IT HAD PASSION & HEART... U WONT SKIP ONE SONG.... U CAN LISTEN TO IT 30 YEARS FROM NOW & FINDE SOMETHIN' NEW.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Eazy-E Str8 Off Tha Streetz Of Muthaphukkin Compton

To me it's the perfect CD I don't skip a song on it and it's got all types a traks. Gangsta shit,party shit,deep shit everything. . .

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
so many choices....but for right now, all i can think about is

Celly Cel's "Killa Kali"-it was the first cd that i could play all the way through...even all the features spit tight...the beats are just SOOOOOOO mid-90's vallejo.