Whats The Hands Down Best Album Of All Time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2003
Elemental said:
Bitch you don't know shit about me and mine. Whereas everyone on this board knows what a bitch you are. As someone said before, you are the Siccmade groupie gone bad. You will die with a Siccmade dicc in ya mouf boy. And as far as your comments on Deuce, I'll bet he is a thousand percent more gangsta then you will ever be, boy. And who the fucc iz you n e ways bitch??? You don't know shit about me as an artist. By the way, I haven't heard any great new "Dr Curien" records either. You little shit talkin ho cake. Why don't you come down to Cali and get the dirt nap.
It seems little bitch boy Elemental took it all bad, look fairy you want to really do something come to the OH little boy and youll float down the river cut up for the vice to find. Your hard on the net and in your music because your dicks hard from lynch signing your bitch ass. He must have took pity on you for being such a hoe. Learn to spell faggot before you even try to come against me you coward. Neither you or Duece are man enough to attempt to fuck with me. Because you see I dont claim nothing I dont act hard I just speak real and your ass hurt about it. Your a lynch dick rider, and when i dissed siccmade you got hurt, well make better music then bitch, oh wait it will never happen because your all clowns. Fuck it Iam done with you your a bitch just like your crew, eat a dick and die faggot. Oh yeah my shit is not out as Dr. Curien so hows that bitch.

Epidemic

i would say dwellin in the labb from jt...for me and others too maybe..it introduced me to a grip of other emcees coming up like ray luv & link crew..11/5..mac mall..master p..40 water & celly..glp...delinquents..cougnut..trev g...and others..plus the beats were tight..done all by jt xcept a few by reg& race..plus he was the only guy besides quik to mix,master,produce and play all instruments which is seldom seen these days...honourable mentions go to in a major way..studio ton production so tight...

Feb 19, 2004
ALL EYEZ IN ME- PAC-every song had a messege and his lyrics was sick on the whole thing

ROMPALATION 1- every song was bangin, i f it was to drop today that nigga would get a major deal off top

J.Cin

AKA JJdaBABAY
Sep 20, 2003
www.AkaSmiggDirtee.2ya.com

my opinion...

it took me hella long to think thass why i didnt post but here..

Coo Coo Cal "Disturbed"

Every song on there from start to finish is mashin! The way the tracks go into eachother is perfect. Not alot of features, which shows Coo Coo Cal's musical side without hella dudes rappin wit him. His music is HELLA catchy! and sum deep songs!!!!!!!!! Theres not 1 song i dont like on the album. Plus he's clever with lyrics and he raps different from every1..

so

COO COO CAL "DISTURBED"

JJ

Aug 7, 2002
others

brotha lynch - loaded
all dirty albums
three 6 world domination
season of da siccness
devin - just tryin' ta live
tech n9ne - anghellic
dayton family - fbi
2-pac - me against da world
outkast - speakerboxxx/da love below
master p - ghetto d
master p - da last don
master p - ice cream man
fiend - theres one in every family
gambino family - ghetto organized

Jun 12, 2002
Elemental...Queerien lives At The BoyMegaPlex...He's one of them Surfer friendly types...Fool lives for Bear Bacc sex and facial paralysis with some stud Thai Males...

...As For Hell Rell ( nO hOMO )...His shit is Toxic....

....Keys..