What's the deal with all these Doc threads?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2007
Bubble Hash said:
You posted the same shit twice just to add a little bit of stupid shit? Granny didn't take her meds. lol @ you threatening me with having your goons show up. If I saw you I'd have trouble controlling my laughter.
Well, you don't seem to understand anything the first time around,and since you really bad at directions, cuz Gthug's offered to meet you over and over, I thought you needed two choices to meet at. LMAO!

Jul 27, 2007
Green-Eyes said:
shit homegirl all you need is me to smash him. i would be more then happy too and all i need for this cup cake is just one punch. his mama will feel it, i know she wants to feel it..........................
Shit, homie, I could probably knock him on his ass myself. lol.

You coming up with Lim?

Jul 27, 2007
The Evil Genius said:
First Starbucks now Micky D's. All your fat ass think about is eating & fucking. Do some crunches & get on a diet bitch.
:cool: Smegal (Golum) I have not once said a damn thing about eating or fucking.

Why is it that EACH and EVERY time you make a comment directed to me that you mention fucking? :confused: Babi boi, I've already told your ass you won't ever get a chance with me! Don't be hating cuz you ain't gettin any!:mad:

Go find yourself a little girl scout; she ought to be slow enough for your baby ass! :siccness:

Mar 15, 2006
Satingun said:
Well, you don't seem to understand anything the first time around,and since you really bad at directions, cuz Gthug's offered to meet you over and over, I thought you needed two choices to meet at. LMAO!
Nah you just couldn't decide which fast food place to eat at. Gthug's tried to meet me? Since when?

Mar 15, 2006
Satingun said:
You know, I'd want to keep my homeboys out of it really. You don't want yo ass kicked by a woman, do you?
Lynch probably schooled you last he talked to your fat ass. You've helped bring a couple other labels into the "beef" you were supposed to be "dispelling."

Jul 27, 2007
Bubble Hash said:
Lynch probably schooled you last he talked to your fat ass. You've helped bring a couple other labels into the "beef" you were supposed to be "dispelling."
Man, you just make shit up, don't you? I have not ever mentioned a label here other than clarifying my own. And this isn't where you wanna bring Lynch in...

Stop being a childish pest and try to follow the threads.