Whats RICH DA FACTOR been up to?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 28, 2005
Whats his buzz like out there in the midwest.....How much does he generally sale becuz I know niggas mess wit him tough out here in seattle.....He spit that true hustler shit....its bout time he's showcased to the mainstream audience unwatered down though........

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Hes too busy gettin things done to make a video. Word is hes gonna try though on his next shit.

His mixtapes are killin em. Newest word on the street is people tryin to sign him like always. ya can never trust the streets though.

Nov 1, 2005
one thing i never understood about rich... why dont he sign up with koch or some shit and get his cd's in all the stores, and keep it indy. cuz his music is hard to find.... unless u in the city and u can go to the indy stores that have it. its like he doesnt wanna sell more is he really that paid... lol

Nov 13, 2004
TheVille31 said:
Hes too busy gettin things done to make a video. Word is hes gonna try though on his next shit.

His mixtapes are killin em. Newest word on the street is people tryin to sign him like always. ya can never trust the streets though.
Exactly the streets always lying. Its kinda funny cuz i been hearing about everybody from RocAFella to Def Jam been wanting to sign Rich for years. I wonder who comes up with that shit..LOL. Rich is fo dam sho a KC legend but I'm willing to bet no major label has never wanted to sign him and never will. Not cuz I dont think he's good enuff, but frankly speaking...Rich dont care about it like that. Rich is just content with flippin his lil cd's. And if anybody else on here knows Rich, its safe to say he is a very smart dude but he lacks discipline,focus, and he aint motivated to take it further than where he is.

Oct 2, 2006
gitwitit said:
is he really that paid... lol
I think the only place you can find his albums in KC is at 7th Heaven, and they range in price from $24.99 to $27.99, and apparently 7th Heaven sales them wholesale to some stores out on the west coast. I'm guessing he has some money since people are always buying his albums.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Does rich have money? Haha. See his cars and then ask me if he gots money. Dude is stuntin on 26's and shit. Dude is making his money.

mafiaqueen said:
Exactly the streets always lying. Its kinda funny cuz i been hearing about everybody from RocAFella to Def Jam been wanting to sign Rich for years. I wonder who comes up with that shit..LOL. Rich is fo dam sho a KC legend but I'm willing to bet no major label has never wanted to sign him and never will. Not cuz I dont think he's good enuff, but frankly speaking...Rich dont care about it like that. Rich is just content with flippin his lil cd's. And if anybody else on here knows Rich, its safe to say he is a very smart dude but he lacks discipline,focus, and he aint motivated to take it further than where he is.
ya i know i think ive heard about every label tryin to sign him. And ya i agree with ya on must but he is def. disciplined trust. Like you said he is just content with flipping a lil cds right now and thats the way he likes it kickin it in the city and shit. Everyone in KC knows his ass aint broke. But like ya said he just aint tryin to go anywhere prolly.

Nov 13, 2004
TheVille31 said:
Does rich have money? Haha. See his cars and then ask me if he gots money. Dude is stuntin on 26's and shit. Dude is making his money.

ya i know i think ive heard about every label tryin to sign him. And ya i agree with ya on must but he is def. disciplined trust. Like you said he is just content with flipping a lil cds right now and thats the way he likes it kickin it in the city and shit. Everyone in KC knows his ass aint broke. But like ya said he just aint tryin to go anywhere prolly.
Yep...Its hard to call if Rich has money or not (Not that I care either way) but you cant measure if a person is eatin good by there cars. Alot of niggaz got fly cars and are paying rent,or living with mama, or they priorities are just fucked up, so the whip is most of the time a facade. But in Rich's case I wouldnt know but what I can tell u is Rich is a rapper second! I remember where he really made his name and it aint in the rap scene.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
mafiaqueen said:
But in Rich's case I wouldnt know but what I can tell u is Rich is a rapper second! I remember where he really made his name and it aint in the rap scene.
Exactly i was hinting to that without hinting to that. Just used the cars as an example haha. Kc is a small town people talk...

Oct 31, 2007
Rich The factor is my favorite KC RAPPPER but I dont wanna see him go mainstream because all them mainstream rappers be bullshittin!!!!!!!!!!! When you reach that level thats when you begin to tslk about bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!! indie is where its at. I got most of his shit but it costed ya boy a fortune. Im tryna get a hold of some swell L........ You cant find that in the bay. hey whats up wit rush? you heard his latest shit.