Whats RICH DA FACTOR been up to?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2006
ZigZagBurna said:
it'd be nice if one can purchase KC rapper's albums over here in CALI.....i like the sound and the raps, but damn you gotta look high & low to find KC cds.

does KC have a website similar to (rapbay, sosouth) that lists the future releases along with the old albums? that'd be nice.
Good idea!!!! Gotta make that happen for you real soon.

May 20, 2006
mafiaqueen said:
I can respect that...u sound like your the only one in this forum that has a clue.

Do you even know Court? Cause I really don't think that he knows that some groupie is spamming his name all over the Siccness. I don't think you have a clue or can see the big picture, but that's just my opinion.
lol.

May 20, 2006
mafiaqueen said:
Mocheez insulted me if u read correctly. And court is known in the bay, I mean he was on the cover of murder dog so how the bay not gon know who he is? But again....Fuck Court dog....he aint shit and aint gon never be shit! He doin movies, but who cares? Right...Thats how this forum wants it so I'm just gon go with the flow. Peace.
Yea Court was on the cover of Murder Dog, along with Vell Bakardy, Hobo Tone, S2theB, and Young Kev. Court always promotes through Murder Dog, so when they did a special edition about KC, he was definately pushed to the forefront because he is at the forefront of the KC rap scene. However, it is not a one-man show, and Murder Dog could've made it seem like that but they was trying to represent the KC rap scene as a "movement" of different artists and producers from the same city. A real "movement" represents the people, not just a person. So if you can't respect the moves of everybody, Tech N9ne, Rich the Factor, Vell Bakardy, etc., you probably will only respect the moves of somebody, your favorite, the center of your universe;
Court-Dog.

Nov 13, 2004
mocheezkc said:
Yea Court was on the cover of Murder Dog, along with Vell Bakardy, Hobo Tone, S2theB, and Young Kev. Court always promotes through Murder Dog, so when they did a special edition about KC, he was definately pushed to the forefront because he is at the forefront of the KC rap scene. However, it is not a one-man show, and Murder Dog could've made it seem like that but they was trying to represent the KC rap scene as a "movement" of different artists and producers from the same city. A real "movement" represents the people, not just a person. So if you can't respect the moves of everybody, Tech N9ne, Rich the Factor, Vell Bakardy, etc., you probably will only respect the moves of somebody, your favorite, the center of your universe;
Court-Dog.
LOL.....Say Cheez:)

Nov 10, 2006
A Rich the Factor is the SHYT!! MY peeps from K.C. know whats up. Now that new rich is out errbody coppin it. On tha What, HE'S THE KING OF K.C. I SAY THAT AND I RAP AND MAKE BEATS IN K.C. CANT HELP BUT TO FEEL HIS MUSIC...

Jun 24, 2006
get this shit i talked to rich and i ordered 15 different titles from him and he sent me 25 of the same fucking mixtape!!!(the new one). I havent been able to contact him since.....shady as fuck