Whats RICH DA FACTOR been up to?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
What it do? to all the kansas city folks who post on this board I was just wondering if yall good tell me some type of update on the super saucy floheican YOUNG RICH DA FACTOR? Also since im on the topic of kcmo i also wanted to know whats up with some mobb beat out of missouri? Ive heard people in the bay speak on hustlamade bugs but I havent heard nathan from them yet. Are they heated? Im just trying to get an idea of how it goes down in kansas city, yaddimean?

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Hustlamade bugz is a cool ass dood... But I'm not sure what he is doing music wise... About a month ago we where up in columbia for a rich the factor ghetto russell release party.... It was pretty dope....

In kansas city you really need to check out Pittsburgh Philthy cause honestly there isn't but a handful of dope rappers in the town... And the town has thousands of "rappers"....

But check him out, he is from the dime block like rich and them www.myspace.com/pittsburghphilthy

He got cd's dropping, one with a wax, his own mixtapes, and more...

Apr 30, 2005
Law....only a handfull? i think this year KC is going to be put on blast!!! i never heard of pittsburghphilthy...is he from KC? Summer 2005 - The Movemnt _ featuring : Bilal da Czar( KC/CHITOWN) , Shahid Mustafa(CHITOWN), BayLOC(SAN Diego), BLack Lion(D.C), Criccet(San Diego)and many more ......2005 CLIP-HOP

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Yeah only a handful... I mean prove me wrong...

Your guy in the chi does he know 'oh no' and yes pittsburgh philthy is from kc... Up north...

The above average rappers in my opinon in kansas city are..
In no order...

Tech N9ne
The Popper
E Skool
Pittsburgh philthy
3rd degree
Rich the factor
Grant Rice
Skatterman
DVS Mindz...

And I'm going to stop it there... No that's not all of them, but that's all I can think of right now at work.....

Now I listen to everyonei can from the town and have open ears so don't tell me I'm a hater if I didn't list someone, just put me up on game...

I love kc

Apr 8, 2004
Ain't Rich about to drop that Ghetto Russel Simmons cd this year? Didn't he just drop the mixtape for it?
I heard all 3 of HustlaMade Bugzy's solo albums(Heart, Street, & Hustle and 108% Persistence vol. 1 & 2) and they all bangin. HS&H and 108 vol 1 are classics. Especially 108 vol1, that's one of my favorite KC albums out here. Vol 2 got 11 tight cuts and the rest screwed. I think mufuckas sleep on his boy Ren Da BirdMan, his cd(Special Delivery) was on Fam-Lee Tree too and real tight. I think he sound better than Gangsta Grimm. They albums got that grimy, gangsta KC streets feel to em'. Them Fam-Lee Tree compilations decent too. But them mixtapes started soundin more like the South and shit instead of KC, fuckin wit Lil flip I guess.

From what Im reading, on August 20th Rich & the MFR camp will ba at the car show at 8830 Hillcrest rd. The promo says rich will be shooting his video for the song O's off of the Ghetto Russel Simmons Cd comming either august 23rd or 28th. It says they will be do a show wit rich, rush, rappin twan, sliccs,...everybody....so so see whatchall can do.

(if u niggaz hear anything else about this let us know...like exact location, dates, or anything)

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Rich The Factor and Major Factor Records, Live in concert in LAWRENCE KANSAS Sept. 30th At The Knights Of Columbus with Special Guests, Smigg Dirtee and A-Wax...Show starts at 9pm and is OVER at 12am....After Party at SECRET LOCATION.....Tickets are $14 at the door, $11 Pre-Sale at HUSTLE RECORDS in LK....Call 785-856-9590 for details....

check out smigg @ - www.myspace.com/dirteeboy

check out a wax @ www.myspace.com/waxfase