Whats RICH DA FACTOR been up to?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2004
imawalkingcorps said:
I understand your point, but I know I sold it to several different stores nationwide while I worked at 7th Heaven.
OK well we might have diffrent definitions of nationwide, I thought nationwide was from east to west you could walk in the store and but it. But I think rich is more sporatic and here and there, i woulnt say thats nationwide but I guess its just a play on words. Bottom line that nigga local. LOL

May 20, 2006
mafiaqueen said:
Thats a good question who really is runnin shit? what do u constitute runnin shit? sellin a few thousand out of 7th heaven? dont get wrong rich has done his thing "very locally" But what has he done that tech, xta-c, the rogue dogs, and a few others havent done. I'm talkin bout "GROWTH". I'm not impressed with 10-12 years of just sellin cd's out of 7th Heaven. Man I wish yall would get out of that mentality. Since you said he's like Jay z, wheres the growth? Rich been allegedly had deals with everybody from russel simmons to universal and matter-factly Jay Z. I'm not knockin rich cuz I respect him to the fullest but please expect and demand more from our artist in the town. hell last I saw Rich had to wait in line like everybody else at the Ep....but in sayin all this i still am really happy them cocksuckers put him in rotation, thats a step in the right direction.
I have never responded you directly, but as a man I feel it's time to put a bitch in her place. (Don't take it personal mafia "from where" queen "of what?") Whatever you have against everybody, except Court-Dog, is problems in your own small little world. The bottom line is that rap and Hip-Hop is a business. That means making money, not a popularity contest. If you ain't making money, you need to reevaluate your business. That's why your folks, Court-Dog, moved to Cali. He had to expand and maximize his business. Rich the Factor handles his business and and keeps it moving forward, while never having to leave K.C. If you knew anything about the Major Factor movement (business), it's alway been about; raising up K.C., representing K.C., and most importantly bringing money to K.C (business). Sometimes, individual dreams are bigger than the reality of the environment. That's why successful K.C. artist have to branch out sometimes (business): Vell Bakardy (Cailfornia), Tech N9ne (California), Sole (Atlanta), Mass 187 (Houston). I respect Rich's moves because, despite the good and bad, ups and downs, pretty and ugly, Rich has always believed he can make it happen for K.C., without leaving K.C (business). CAN YOU DIG IT!!!!!!
Oh yea. Everybody stands in line at the EP. I was there when Benny turned away Ricky Smiley, Lavell Crawford, a female comedian (can't think of her name), and their entourage because they "weren't up to dress code". So standing in line at the EP is something that everybody does. Real talk is why there is even an over 30 age requirement at the EP. It's the "Rich Rule", but you wouldn't know nothing about that, because when Rich was 21 you was probably still a virgin that wasn't even permitted to listen to rap music.

Nov 13, 2004
mocheezkc said:
I have never responded you directly, but as a man I feel it's time to put a bitch in her place. (Don't take it personal mafia "from where" queen "of what?") Whatever you have against everybody, except Court-Dog, is problems in your own small little world. The bottom line is that rap and Hip-Hop is a business. That means making money, not a popularity contest. If you ain't making money, you need to reevaluate your business. That's why your folks, Court-Dog, moved to Cali. He had to expand and maximize his business. Rich the Factor handles his business and and keeps it moving forward, while never having to leave K.C. If you knew anything about the Major Factor movement (business), it's alway been about; raising up K.C., representing K.C., and most importantly bringing money to K.C (business). Sometimes, individual dreams are bigger than the reality of the environment. That's why successful K.C. artist have to branch out sometimes (business): Vell Bakardy (Cailfornia), Tech N9ne (California), Sole (Atlanta), Mass 187 (Houston). I respect Rich's moves because, despite the good and bad, ups and downs, pretty and ugly, Rich has always believed he can make it happen for K.C., without leaving K.C (business). CAN YOU DIG IT!!!!!!
Oh yea. Everybody stands in line at the EP. I was there when Benny turned away Ricky Smiley, Lavell Crawford, a female comedian (can't think of her name), and their entourage because they "weren't up to dress code". So standing in line at the EP is something that everybody does. Real talk is why there is even an over 30 age requirement at the EP. It's the "Rich Rule", but you wouldn't know nothing about that, because when Rich was 21 you was probably still a virgin that wasn't even permitted to listen to rap music.
OK mr. cheez I know of you and I could attack you personally but thats not needed. My point was not to down Rich but to say I wish he would raise the bar for himself and the "Town". I could go thru a LIST of successful rappers that didnt just sit around sellin 4-5 thousand out of the local record store. WOW. our locals are Rich and Tech.....ATL's local are T.I.,Jeezy, Ludacris,....Houstons locals are Slim Thug, Mike Jones, Chamillionaire..L.A. the list is too long. Back to KC our locals are Rich and Tech...get my point. Yall think I just mention Court for the fuck of it....No...he aint the best rapper out the town he aint sold the most records.. hell I dont even talk to him like that.BUT..I admire that he raises the bar. He aint just tryin to be a KC star and sell units out of 7th Heaven....Thats all. But I do support Rich and Tech and everybody else but they doin the SAME SHIT THEY WAS DOIN 6-7-8-9-10 gotdam years ago with absolutly no growth.!!! Now am I lyin? And we should demand more from them!! We are actually arguing about individuals the rest of the country dont even know exist, including Court Dog....BUT..The difference is he said..fuck it I'ma do movies too..move to Hollywood and still hit'em with the music...GROWTH!! Thats what I want to see in the town period. We all want the same things so I aint ya enemy. Is it a crime I feel like Rich is operating at a 4 when I know he is very capable of going to 10? And for the record Mr. Cheez, Court is the only KC rapper that I know of that MOVED to Cali and thrived...Everybody else is back!! Just a thought.

Sep 29, 2006
Yaw have no idea

Let me tell everybody who got love for the city and even to those who confused. It is about to go down hella serious in the town so BIG that its gonna fuck the whole industry. So yaw just keep supporting and pay attention.

Oct 1, 2006
yea dats gravy man. im from da bay area n if yall don't know, we fuk wit tha factor real real tuff. from way back when he was fukkin wit tha gitlow niggaz in frisco. a real street dude, so keep supportin dat nigga. call dem radio stations, when da nation see how hyph yall is about rich da factor they gone look at yall like is it really worth it? then thats gone make em listen to him, n when they here rich da factor, they aint got no choice but to fuk wit yall. rich, rush, twan... all dem niggaz buss

Jun 26, 2003
Does this seriosuly have to turn into something nasty? I like Courtdog, but everyone I talked to in Cali had never heard of him. I know he is working with Select-o-hits at this point. Rich does his thing here in the midwest and out in the midwest. I dont think it is that big of a deal that he doesn't hitail it out of KC, like so many do. It is what it is, there is no reason to insult people, especially MoCheez.

Jun 26, 2003
mafiaqueen said:
OK mr. cheez I know of you and I could attack you personally but thats not needed. My point was not to down Rich but to say I wish he would raise the bar for himself and the "Town". I could go thru a LIST of successful rappers that didnt just sit around sellin 4-5 thousand out of the local record store. WOW. our locals are Rich and Tech.....ATL's local are T.I.,Jeezy, Ludacris,....Houstons locals are Slim Thug, Mike Jones, Chamillionaire..L.A. the list is too long.
now.. I'm not sure if you ever been to any of the places, but you do realize the cities you mentioned are MUCH MUCH MUCH larger than Kansas City? In number of CD's sold to the number of people I would almost think it was somewhat close to even.

Woody

Sicc OG
Jul 9, 2005
i heard quit callin on the raio and dam near crashed but that aint the first rich song i've heard on the radio... no1s never heard "collasol" on the radio?...

Nov 13, 2004
imawalkingcorps said:
Does this seriosuly have to turn into something nasty? I like Courtdog, but everyone I talked to in Cali had never heard of him. I know he is working with Select-o-hits at this point. Rich does his thing here in the midwest and out in the midwest. I dont think it is that big of a deal that he doesn't hitail it out of KC, like so many do. It is what it is, there is no reason to insult people, especially MoCheez.
Mocheez insulted me if u read correctly. And court is known in the bay, I mean he was on the cover of murder dog so how the bay not gon know who he is? But again....Fuck Court dog....he aint shit and aint gon never be shit! He doin movies, but who cares? Right...Thats how this forum wants it so I'm just gon go with the flow. Peace.

Nov 13, 2004
imawalkingcorps said:
now.. I'm not sure if you ever been to any of the places, but you do realize the cities you mentioned are MUCH MUCH MUCH larger than Kansas City? In number of CD's sold to the number of people I would almost think it was somewhat close to even.
Wrong...yeah its more people there but u were missing my point! They are stars now! They took it to the next level!! Rich been doin KC for 14years!! The rest of the united states dont know who the fuck he is or who KC is musically!! GOD! Am I the only one that can see the bigger picture and can think outside of the box!!!!???? GOTDAM yall are very frustrating! U niggaz are impressed by 5-10thousand units sold between KC and the Bay?? Niggaz is goin gold and platinum and yall are impressesd with 7th Heaven numbers!!! Its amazing! You niggaz brag on rich and his 10 thousand and all the other forums are talkin bout they people doin 6figures!!! Demand MORE FROM THESE NIGGAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 26, 2003
mafiaqueen said:
Mocheez insulted me if u read correctly. And court is known in the bay, I mean he was on the cover of murder dog so how the bay not gon know who he is? But again....Fuck Court dog....he aint shit and aint gon never be shit! He doin movies, but who cares? Right...Thats how this forum wants it so I'm just gon go with the flow. Peace.
Nahh no way, I have nothing but love for Courtdog, I know him personally and I want him to succeed that is the end of that. Now, as we know people in New York and in LA (Which control the music scene) view Kansas City as a cow town so you are correct that until we get Rich or Tech or Court Dog or whoever to start paying the radio stations play their stuff we won't get it. However I happen to know that Black Walt is doing his thing down in Florida, so maybe he might be the one? You never really know.

Nov 13, 2004
imawalkingcorps said:
Nahh no way, I have nothing but love for Courtdog, I know him personally and I want him to succeed that is the end of that. Now, as we know people in New York and in LA (Which control the music scene) view Kansas City as a cow town so you are correct that until we get Rich or Tech or Court Dog or whoever to start paying the radio stations play their stuff we won't get it. However I happen to know that Black Walt is doing his thing down in Florida, so maybe he might be the one? You never really know.
I can respect that...u sound like your the only one in this forum that has a clue.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
it'd be nice if one can purchase KC rapper's albums over here in CALI.....i like the sound and the raps, but damn you gotta look high & low to find KC cds.

does KC have a website similar to (rapbay, sosouth) that lists the future releases along with the old albums? that'd be nice.