Whats RICH DA FACTOR been up to?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TBo01

Sicc OG
Apr 2, 2006
ayo im trying to find the release dates for rich the factor albums esp aka Businessman

but i seem to not be able to find it

major propz in advanced

May 20, 2006
After 12 years, 10 albums, and 20 mixtapes Young Rich the Factor a.k.a. Scritch the Scratcha, a.k.a. The Biznezz Man, a.k.a. Freeway Rich, a.k.a, Big Fish a.k.a, Ghetto Russell Simmons has finally had a song added to the local radio station kprs 103. I almost had a wreck when I heard it as I was changing my CD, cause I NEVER listen to the most garbage radio station in Urban America. The name of the song is "Quit Callin", and it's on the GRS album. Hopefully, The Factor will do a video for the song and finally KC will be properly represented on the national rap scene. Much luv and success to Rich the Factor and the Major Factor Record company.

May 20, 2006
Premo said:
so the radio just happend to be playing rich tha factor while u were changing ur cd . what are the chances
Man I know, I had a fat & fresh grape Phillie, an ice cold 40 of OE, and 2 double-stacked skittles too. Damn, the irony!?!?!?