Whats RICH DA FACTOR been up to?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
any way we can come together and create a t-list for the CD? Thats prob my biggest complain to MFR releases, no t-list...lol

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Man not really, but alot of his mixtapes do have some slappin ass original beats he spitz over. U should get his new cd Corporate Thuggin that shit is major beats! Also if u have an open mind for KC music u should peep RonRon aka Double R. Www.myspace.com/ronronmusic

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
rich dont put out tracklistings for most of his releases. so go ahead and make up some fake tracklist. id just rather keep it the way it was made.
Yeah thats been his usual pattern. Was hoping that for some wierd reason there was a t-list floating around. I have imported his releases with the exception of a few of last years mixtapes & that latest Corporate Thuggin into the iPod and got tierd of seeing track 08 playing several times with no real track name, lol. All good, just a personal issue i guess...

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
i dunno what they called but the second song is my fucking knock. I was at my homeboys house and his girl threw the original song on that rich sampled on that track and i think it's "Mariah Carey-Loving You Long Time" or some shit I can't remember. i know that dont help buyt incase u were wondering where the beat was from also....

May 2, 2002
Fuck it, I'ma just say the first one is called "Do What You Like" and the second is "Haters Wishin They Could Do This". If anyone would like to give me the CORRECT titles, nows the time.

May 2, 2002
When did this drop (that's if its out)? It seems to dude just dropped Whale Orchestrated 2 not too long ago. Rich be droppin' cds every other week, lol.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
this shit SLAPS!!! Rich gotta be one of the most consistent rappers ever. I mean for the last year it seems like this dude drops like an album a month if not every few weeks, or in his words on this album "droppin albums every 10 days" lol...