Whats Going on With Levetti

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2004
^^ I THINK HIS SOLO WOULD SOUND LIKE A NATE DOGG ALBUM, WITH LEVITTI DOING MOSTLY HOOKS AND ALOT OF GUEST SPOTS ON IT. BUT I HAVNT HEARD ANYTHING NEW FROM HIM SINCE TURF TALK AND HIM DID THAT SONG.

Oct 23, 2004
Hes like tha nor cal version of nate dogg. hes hella clean when he do hooks n a small verse n shit but i dont think a solo cd would sell. but dude comes tite on tracks like telly n buzzin n paper route n of course b about yo paper

Apr 25, 2002
there was an album cover on the net for his album a few years back. anybody have it? it was a picture of levitti and he had the bay bridge in the background behind him.

Apr 25, 2002
i wanna hear a Mississippi solo.i like Levitti on 90% of the shit he's on but i think 'Sip got the tightest voice in all Nor Cal........Luni Coleone got a nice voice too.too bad he never took it past "Wanna Get High?.......

Apr 1, 2002
Was wonderin the same shit, he ain't makin' hooks no more? Shit his hooks were in high demand back in the 90's then he just disappeared?

Yup Missippi is the dopest, he from Mississippi tho not nor cal, he's been livin here for deep tho. I heard his new snippets and doesn't sound anything like his singin on hooks. HIGHLY anticipated album for me, didn't like the snippets but will definitely pick this up. Levitti maybe the natedogg of norcal but Missippi is the TQ of norcal real spit!

Apr 25, 2002
Mean Mugg said:
Was wonderin the same shit, he ain't makin' hooks no more? Shit his hooks were in high demand back in the 90's then he just disappeared?

Yup Missippi is the dopest, he from Mississippi tho not nor cal, he's been livin here for deep tho. I heard his new snippets and doesn't sound anything like his singin on hooks. HIGHLY anticipated album for me, didn't like the snippets but will definitely pick this up. Levitti maybe the natedogg of norcal but Missippi is the TQ of norcal real spit!

yeah i figured he was from Mississippi,but he been doin slaps in Sac since back when........its were he got his name from.............

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
i cant believe that none of you know whats up with levitti. lets just say if i put it on here, nobody would believe it. let me put it this way, dont expect him to be doin his thang anytime soon... i aint about to put his dirty laundry out there.

Apr 1, 2002
dj pimp said:
i cant believe that none of you know whats up with levitti. lets just say if i put it on here, nobody would believe it. let me put it this way, dont expect him to be doin his thang anytime soon... i aint about to put his dirty laundry out there.
What? that's he's bisexual? It's already been exposed and so the fuck what? Doesn't have shit to do w/his singing ability. WHy are you saying "don't expect him to be doin his thang anytime soon..." for? Because he's been exposed as a BI? If this is the reason why dudes don't fuck with him on music anymore is GAY, shows you that they are uncomfortable with their own sexuality, my 2 cents.