Whats Going on With Levetti

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
You got me curious as hell, too, DJ Pimp. I haven't heard about anything *horrible* that would prevent him from doin music. Can you elaborate???

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
Mean Mugg said:
What? that's he's bisexual? It's already been exposed and so the fuck what? Doesn't have shit to do w/his singing ability. WHy are you saying "don't expect him to be doin his thang anytime soon..." for? Because he's been exposed as a BI? If this is the reason why dudes don't fuck with him on music anymore is GAY, shows you that they are uncomfortable with their own sexuality, my 2 cents.
i didnt put anything out there like that, but unfortunatly most of those cats who used to beg him for hooks have turned their backs on him. we wanted to do a best of both world project with him and b-legit and levittii's sister said he wasn't doin hip hop anymore. i just talked to mosley and he told me that levitti is thinkin about doin a track with 40, and if the track is excepted, then he might do some more hooks, as far as an album, we're tryin to covince him that it would be dope, but time will tell. as far as any gay shit, me, mosley and rick rock will never trip on that shit. steady mobbin would sign him tomorrow if we had the chance, but he has to be willin to put in the work and realize that lots of cats are willing to embrace him when hes ready to do it. so when i said dont hold ya breath for a record, i was not judging him, i was saying he aint fuckin with music at this point and time. if more people in this game were open minded like you and i, he woulda had an album out 2 years ago... i hope this cleared up any misunderstanding, holla, dj pimp

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
^ aww man we been knowing but nobody on here didnt think his music was dope no more!!! 1 luv is a bay anthem, the bay wouldnt be the same with out vitti!!!!

Dec 2, 2003
Levetti is dope! When his album drops, I'll be at the record store wait for them to open up......I've always been a big fan of his music. He's also a hella coo guy....I really hope he does release an album.

Apr 1, 2002
dj pimp said:
i didnt put anything out there like that, but unfortunatly most of those cats who used to beg him for hooks have turned their backs on him. we wanted to do a best of both world project with him and b-legit and levittii's sister said he wasn't doin hip hop anymore. i just talked to mosley and he told me that levitti is thinkin about doin a track with 40, and if the track is excepted, then he might do some more hooks, as far as an album, we're tryin to covince him that it would be dope, but time will tell. as far as any gay shit, me, mosley and rick rock will never trip on that shit. steady mobbin would sign him tomorrow if we had the chance, but he has to be willin to put in the work and realize that lots of cats are willing to embrace him when hes ready to do it. so when i said dont hold ya breath for a record, i was not judging him, i was saying he aint fuckin with music at this point and time. if more people in this game were open minded like you and i, he woulda had an album out 2 years ago... i hope this cleared up any misunderstanding, holla, dj pimp

Understood, thanks for clearin' that up. But that's what you meant by saying you didn't want to air out his dirty laundry? lol. That would of been fuckin crazy if the best of both worlds album had made with Bila and Vitti. But I thought Levitti already had an album finished called "so fly"??? Do you have any idea on why he ain't droppin' it? Fuck I'm kinda heated that he ain't doin' hip hop no more, shit's bunk. I don't know why he ain't doin' hooks no more, IMO that's EASY money especially w/ the experience he has he could drop a hook real quik-like. And whaddayamean he thinkin' about doin' a track with 40? Shit I thought he would of loved to get on 40's shit WTF and not thinkin' about it. Totally opposite of what I thought was goin' on with vitti. I thought 40 didn't want to put him on his shit, ever since 40 keep droppin new ones seems like there's less and less of his folks on there.

Feb 18, 2004
I asked this same question about a year ago. everyone was just saying hes gay and they well never listen to some of his songs the same way they used to.
I thinks his songs are still good, I thought that one with turf talk was good also