whats a good way to get rid of a gut?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
cut back on the junk food and excercize more. My thing is i work out probably more than most people but i also put away hella food so my weight pretty much stays the same. I wouldnt mind losing like 15 lbs but fuck it i look fine it ain't like i'm fat by any means, when you get into your late 20s you gotta watch your shit though

Jun 5, 2004
big D said:
Low carbs=quick weight loss.
Drink only water.
true. if your a big soda drinker u can loose like 30 pounds in a year if u just turn to diet soda or water. if u like flavor, then drink propel, shit tastes good and has like 20 calories in a whole bottle

Mar 15, 2006
KillaKali said:
True story. Some dood I know did that shit & lost serious weight. Also, change in diet & sit ups. LOTS OF CARDIO.
The only thing wearin a bag under your clothes does is make you lose water weight. You'll gain it back cause you're just dehydrating yourself. It's the actual running that's makin these guys lose fat.

Nov 14, 2004
Replace soda with water it'll help and drink allot of it
they sell entire sweat suits that make u drop serious weight but you gotta drink water or else you just dehydrating yourself, i think that if you just make yourself a routine of running with the suit and drinkin more water you should see results, you should prob try weightlifting if you a big dude so you can replace the fat with muscle

Jun 5, 2004
yea thats the truth about pastas, stay away from pasta and starchey shit like dat. they tell u not to eat alot of meat but fuck it, just stay eatin meat if u stil doen exercise to burn it off, its hella good protien. just dont alot of pasta and if u eat white bread switch to wheat, if u drink beer then switch to light or none at all,

Jun 21, 2006
JackArtist510 said:
supposedly the plastic melted the fat, not too sure how healthy that could be but i know they lost weight haha
it just creates alot of heat so you sweat alot.... its pretty much just cutting out water wieght so people do it before weigh ins.
some kids die from it tho, cause your sweat glands can stop working because of it then your body overheats, your blood "boils" (gets over 106 degrees), and as a result your brain cooks itself.

May 9, 2002
LOL@"tie a garbage bag to your body"...some of yall are on one.

And also, starving yourself is NOT healthy.

Like everyone else has already said, DIET. Not just eating less, but eating RIGHT.

3500 calories=1 pound gained. What does this mean? Well, if you consume 2500 calories a day (2000 is the recommended daily serving, which equals no loss or gain in weight), you will gain a pound in a week. Therefore, cutting back to 1500 calories will equal 1 pound LOST in a week.

Stop drinking alcohol. Alcohol is one of the worst weight gainers on the market. Even "light" beer isnt all its cracked up to be.

Stop smoking weed, for obvious reasons (munchies). But also, as someone already mentioned, tehre is a chemical in marijuana that stores fat....something you DONT want.

Only eat mass amounts of protien if you plan on working with it. Protien, if not used, can turn into weight gained. However, small portions of protien at a time can BURN fat. Try eating a cann of tuna before bed (yes, AFTER 8 pm). It will help burn fat while you sleep.

Instead of 3 BIG meals, eat 6 small to medium ones....but keep it somwhat healthy. Carrot and celery sticks, half a sandwhich, some cheese and crackers, etc.

Stay AWAY from carbs. Pasta, mass amounts of bread, potatoes.

Stay AWAY from fast food (obviously).

Do cardio. Instead of driving 4 blocks to the store, WALK it. Run arounda small lake if there is one near by. A buddy of mine Runs the local lake here (its a hot spot for runing and biking) which is almost 3 miles. He runs it everyday and has lost 15 pounds over a course of 2 months.

You can also use these "supplements". but thats entirely YOUR choice, becuase if you follow these things I have mentioned, you wont NEED them. However, daily vitamins never hurt.

Keep al that in mind....and here isa website that has all kinds of foods and the amount of calories per serving:

http://www.calorie-count.com/